The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inside Out by Promystic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I think a mini would probably fit inside, but *why* ??? as both would be "competing" for attention on the same ********y ... and how would you justify it anyway? The most beautiful things sometimes are the simplest.

The apparent innocence of the empty cube is what adds to the mystery.

I was lucky enough to get one - nearly 200 people were on the system at 8:05am this morning when the small batch of 27 went up. They were gone in about 15 minutes - they probably would have gone faster but like Robert said the site was crashing badly and slow too.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2013-06-23 00:31, parmenion wrote:
I think the opposite, this thread should be in "new to magic" as a the end, newcomer will are the main Customer.

I disagree - most "newcomers" don't want (or can't afford) to shell out $550 + tax and shipping for a new effect.

That limits the audience to professionals + bankers who want to show off at their next SAM meeting in Zurich. Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Parmenion and myself are working on a new show based around a MD mini which is inside IO; we will use different fre...cies and each one of us has a different rec..ver. The audience of course is the same. I think it will be a great show. Unfortunately until now Parmenion didn't know about my project. But I am positive that we get it together until next mindvention. If not I will ask Bob if he could take Parmenion's place... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
I'm very happy with my MD. I was never ever asked by any Spectator, if
there is something hidden in this Dice.

Depends only on your Presentation I think. I'm sure, this new Design is wonderful,
but I don't need it to proof, that there is nothing hidden inside the Dice, because
no one ever asked.

But as always, a wonderful Idea and a professional Prop from Craig as usual.

Parmenion is a very nice and kind Person. His unique french Humor is very entertaining
IMO:))).

He's very talented and his Skills in Magic, Mentalism and Pickpocket are very professional.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On 2013-06-23 19:07, rasmus wrote:

Parmenion is a very nice and kind Person. His unique french Humor is very entertaining
IMO:))).
He's very talented and his Skills in Magic, Mentalism and Pickpocket are very professional.

I agree Smile!! For some people he seems to be more interesting than IO... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I agree with Jan, each time I go in Germany people are too fast thinker for me.

You idea is great Jan! I'm exicted about this mini MD hidden Inside the Inside out!
I already have a name for th show: The Russian puppet ala promystic!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Great, I will be the Russian puppet! Also because I know better than you how they look like... after all we are closer to Russia. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I was one of the fortunate few that managed to place an order successfully on Sunday morning 8:00 AM Pacific. It took me about 10 - 15 minutes because the server was being hammered by people. Smile

To be perfectly honest, I'm not even exactly sure what this does but if it is a ProMystic release with a patent pending then it has to be good! I also took advantage of the opportunity and picked up the keychain receiver that I have been wanting.

I will post a review when I receive it.
Arepsi
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
147 Posts

Profile of Arepsi
I've performed this IO in different venues and I do get stronger reactions than regular MD. Why? At the end I show there's prediction inside the cube itself and people go crazy. It is like removing carpet under foot before they start to question you is there something inside. With MD some people occassionally shake an tries to listen what's inside. By opening the cube and showing it empty it really eliminates thoughts about electronics.

The whole set DVD and everything are top notch. I highly recommend this. Best purchase already in 2013.

Best regards Aaro Sorva
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
It it simply brilliant - having a ball with this.

Craig should be stocked with more soon.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Here's an idea, make the cube into something similar to a Kennedy Mystery Box 2 and use a billet index to assist in the final revelation. That would be nice!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Considering this. From the photo on site it appears as if one wall is angled or thicker. True? or are all four walls same thickness

Thanks
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-07-26 15:53, Arepsi wrote:
I've performed this IO in different venues and I do get stronger reactions than regular MD. Why? At the end I show there's prediction inside the cube itself and people go crazy. It is like removing carpet under foot before they start to question you is there something inside. With MD some people occassionally shake an tries to listen what's inside. By opening the cube and showing it empty it really eliminates thoughts about electronics.

The whole set DVD and everything are top notch. I highly recommend this. Best purchase already in 2013.

Best regards Aaro Sorva

I've done the Real Dye hundreds of Times, and no one ever questioned the Dye to be Special or not. Perhaps you have an other Version? Or do you make the Revelation as it would be a Magic Trick? Performed the right way, this Tool is one of the Things, that let's you do Miracles.

I'm very sure, I will buy a second Real Dye because it's one of the Best Purchases I've ever made.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I had a little teething issue with my Inside Out. I've been buying from Craig since early MD days. As usual Craig went above and beyond. He not only swiftly resolved my issue, but sent me a little extra as a good will gesture, PLUS included the tool I needed to fix it (which I have anyway, but would have saved me a trip to the DIY store If I did not already have it).

10/10 and I wish to publicly thank Craig for his efforts (not to mention the awesome prop he has crafted!!)

Chris
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I had a little teething issue with my Inside Out. I've been buying from Craig since early MD days. As usual Craig went above and beyond. He not only swiftly resolved my issue, but sent me a little extra as a good will gesture, PLUS included the tool I needed to fix it (which I have anyway, but would have saved me a trip to the DIY store If I did not already have it).

10/10 and I wish to publicly thank Craig for his efforts (not to mention the awesome prop he has crafted!!)

Chris
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Interesting how our audience think. Performed I/O for a bride and her mother over the weekend. I was using the ESP tiles and asked the daughter for her wedding ring and placed it into the cube. My suggestion was to help create a bond for this to work. At the end of the routine I then asked the mother if she would like to try this. Straight away she said "My ring doesn't come off, will it still work?" I told her there's an unbroken bond between mother and daughter so it should be fine.

It's great to understand what goes on in the minds of our audience. Her response showed that she totally bought into the whole experience. Of course it was a subtle, but great way to 'show' the empty cube.

Anyone with MD and on the fence, this is a powerful new tool with many extra layers. I'm delighted with my new go-to PM purchase.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Cool!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Question - is the size bigger enough than the md mini that you'd NOT keep it on your keychain?
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
I bought the MD just after its initial release & I perform it at every function, although Im totally happy with it I have now ordered I/O should arrive in a few days cant wait! I would like to echo what many have already said Craig's attention to detail & customer service is Top notch (not to mention his Electronic wizardry)!
kevin carmean
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of kevin carmean
I had a great experience with Craig, I had bought MD a few years ago and had an idea that was going to help me remember the numbers to the colors and asked Craig how much to customize the cube to match the number sequence I wanted to use and his response was -0-!
I sent him the cube and he had it back to me in less than a week at no charge! Craig is the man. He is a pro all the way and his customer service is unbelievable. Can't say enough about the 1st rate way he runs his business. Very cool.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inside Out by Promystic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL