The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paula Deen FIRED by Food Network! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3275 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2548 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:39, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea stories. Teachers tell them to make a point. If you listen to everyone's stories you would imagine lynchings happened every hour of every day.

As reprehensible as it was it was also far from the norm.

So if it is possible lets not get caught up in unsubstantiated stories. It is too emotional. It is too hot button.

Rather than dealing with stories from when nobody was alive why not deal with the VERY real problems as they exist? Rather the han looning back and lamenting the past why not see how much progress has been made since then? We elected a multi race man to the hi ghest office in the land. TWICE!

Not much forward progress can be made looking backwards. When someone does what she dI'd the people speak. The system works. Keep moving forward.


He wasn't a teacher, he was a guest speaker. It's not unsubstantiated, it was HIS LIFE STORY. He was alive. He's still alive. He lived through it and still lives through racism. It's stuff he still deals with every day. Did you even read my post? I'll see if I can get his name. Maybe you can call him up and tell him how his personal experiences don't mean anything.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 14:29, Pop Haydn wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:39, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea stories. Teachers tell them to make a point. If you listen to everyone's stories you would imagine lynchings happened every hour of every day.

As reprehensible as it was it was also far from the norm.

So if it is possible lets not get caught up in unsubstantiated stories. It is too emotional. It is too hot button.

Rather than dealing with stories from when nobody was alive why not deal with the VERY real problems as they exist? Rather the han looning back and lamenting the past why not see how much progress has been made since then? We elected a multi race man to the hi ghest office in the land. TWICE!

Not much forward progress can be made looking backwards. When someone does what she did the people speak. The system works. Keep moving forward.


Tuskegee Institute has documented more than 3,450 lynchings of Black people in the United States from 1890's-1960's. Each one of those murdered had family and friends, and people who knew of them. These acts were meant to be terrorizing, and they were.

The terrorists of the Ku Klux Klan used kidnapping, beatings and murder to keep black folk "in their place." The laws of the land and the officers of the law supported this activity. It was a horrible, horrible system. It is gone, but should never be forgotten.

Lynchings were not just a part of the distant past for those of us who grew up in the South before Civil Rights legislation.

These photos will give you some idea of the "unsubstantiated stories" of lynchings, just google images of "black lynchings in the south" and you will find plenty of photographic evidence of the extent of lynchings of blacks in the recent past.


Just a reminder there were lynchings of whites also. Granted not as many. But is 50 ok or 100 or 500 .

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites were lynched between 1882 and 1968. Just thought I would mention it.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15759 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well I don't think racism is stupid, if by race we mean different cultures. That is to say, I think, one can reasonably expect different cultures to clash when they meet. Colour. I think, is something of red herring. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:09, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 14:29, Pop Haydn wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:39, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea stories. Teachers tell them to make a point. If you listen to everyone's stories you would imagine lynchings happened every hour of every day.

As reprehensible as it was it was also far from the norm.

So if it is possible lets not get caught up in unsubstantiated stories. It is too emotional. It is too hot button.

Rather than dealing with stories from when nobody was alive why not deal with the VERY real problems as they exist? Rather the han looning back and lamenting the past why not see how much progress has been made since then? We elected a multi race man to the hi ghest office in the land. TWICE!

Not much forward progress can be made looking backwards. When someone does what she did the people speak. The system works. Keep moving forward.


Tuskegee Institute has documented more than 3,450 lynchings of Black people in the United States from 1890's-1960's. Each one of those murdered had family and friends, and people who knew of them. These acts were meant to be terrorizing, and they were.

The terrorists of the Ku Klux Klan used kidnapping, beatings and murder to keep black folk "in their place." The laws of the land and the officers of the law supported this activity. It was a horrible, horrible system. It is gone, but should never be forgotten.

Lynchings were not just a part of the distant past for those of us who grew up in the South before Civil Rights legislation.

These photos will give you some idea of the "unsubstantiated stories" of lynchings, just google images of "black lynchings in the south" and you will find plenty of photographic evidence of the extent of lynchings of blacks in the recent past.


Just a reminder there were lynchings of whites also. Granted not as many. But is 50 ok or 100 or 500 .

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites were lynched between 1882 and 1968. Just thought I would mention it.

Sure, but my understanding is that many of the whites were lynched because they were active in the pursuit of integration rights. In other words, they were also lynched as a result of racial hatred being directed at blacks. They were generally not being lynched for being white.

For anyone interested in seeing the numbers:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ft......ear.html

Looks like most of the lynchings of whites were pre-1900. Whereas many of the lynchings of the blacks ran into the mid 1930s.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:07, critter wrote:
In one of my classes we had an older African-American (how he chose to self-identify) guy from the south who is now a successful attorney here tell us his life story and the cultural history of the N-word. I honestly hadn't thought that much about the word myself before that. I figured it was just the same as cracker or something to that effect. But as he told his story half of the room was in tears. They were still doing lynchings when he was a kid and his mother drove by and he saw those bodies in the trees and heard that word used in connection with that. There were obstacles he had to overcome to get where he's at because racism is still alive and well, just much more insidious. It's not the word that hurts, it's all of the memories of degradation that the word is tied to. The very fact that the word means nothing to so many people is what was so offensive to him. And, yes, he was equally as saddened by the thug culture kids of his own race using it.

You don't know how it feels. You can sit there and say "it's just another word" but you're doing it from a place of ignorance because you don't have to live with everything tied to it. I don't know either. I just caught a glimpse through his eyes, but I got to leave that room in my white skin.


I'd like to hear more about the current obstacles.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
The "N" word is bad. Agreed.

Ever been called a "MF"? Just as bad I believe and yet people don't get all that upset and lose their jobs for saying it. Kind of DEROGATORY don't you think? Hurtful don't you think?

I guess being called a "MF" is more politically correct than being called the "N" word. It is all in the eyes of the beholder or in this case in the ears of the hearer and how politically correct we wish to show we are. Its a word. Get over it.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. So true, but not politically correct.

Just give this some thought. You are in a bar and get into an argument with an individual which turns into a physical fight. You end up sending him to the hospital. However during this fight you happen to call this man the "N" word. Guess what...this probably becomes a hate crime. Even thought he called you a "MF". I am not being funny here what I just said is probably true and quite honestly I think that is a shame.

Are there hate crimes? Yes, definitely, and they are horrible. But lets not be over sensitive when someone says something without thinking. Don't put your mouth in gear before using the brain God gave you (whoops politically incorrect the God comment).
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
In North Korea the people are freezing and starving, so they have other things to think about.

I hope Paula Deen makes some more damage control videos. They are almost as much fun to watch a the Rachel Maddow show.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15759 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:20, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:09, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 14:29, Pop Haydn wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:39, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea stories. Teachers tell them to make a point. If you listen to everyone's stories you would imagine lynchings happened every hour of every day.

As reprehensible as it was it was also far from the norm.

So if it is possible lets not get caught up in unsubstantiated stories. It is too emotional. It is too hot button.

Rather than dealing with stories from when nobody was alive why not deal with the VERY real problems as they exist? Rather the han looning back and lamenting the past why not see how much progress has been made since then? We elected a multi race man to the hi ghest office in the land. TWICE!

Not much forward progress can be made looking backwards. When someone does what she did the people speak. The system works. Keep moving forward.


Tuskegee Institute has documented more than 3,450 lynchings of Black people in the United States from 1890's-1960's. Each one of those murdered had family and friends, and people who knew of them. These acts were meant to be terrorizing, and they were.

The terrorists of the Ku Klux Klan used kidnapping, beatings and murder to keep black folk "in their place." The laws of the land and the officers of the law supported this activity. It was a horrible, horrible system. It is gone, but should never be forgotten.

Lynchings were not just a part of the distant past for those of us who grew up in the South before Civil Rights legislation.

These photos will give you some idea of the "unsubstantiated stories" of lynchings, just google images of "black lynchings in the south" and you will find plenty of photographic evidence of the extent of lynchings of blacks in the recent past.


Just a reminder there were lynchings of whites also. Granted not as many. But is 50 ok or 100 or 500 .

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites were lynched between 1882 and 1968. Just thought I would mention it.

Sure, but my understanding is that many of the whites were lynched because they were active in the pursuit of integration rights. In other words, they were also lynched as a result of racial hatred being directed at blacks. They were generally not being lynched for being white.

For anyone interested in seeing the numbers:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ft......ear.html

Looks like most of the lynchings of whites were pre-1900. Whereas many of the lynchings of the blacks ran into the mid 1930s.


So then you agree then that the color of their skin had nothing to do with the lynching of whites, just their beliefs and attitudes. Isn't that what this is all about, beliefs and attitudes and not the color of ones skin?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15759 Posts

Profile of tommy
Origin:
1640–50; < French nègre < Spanish negro black

Much ado about nothing
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Paula Deen made 17 million dollars last year. What the hell was she thinking? It is both lonely, and stupid at the top. Not since Pee Wee Herman have I seen such a stupid maneuver. Kinda like a one leg man in a but kicking contest. It is time for out of touch Paula to retire.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3275 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:58, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:20, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:09, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 14:29, Pop Haydn wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:39, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea stories. Teachers tell them to make a point. If you listen to everyone's stories you would imagine lynchings happened every hour of every day.

As reprehensible as it was it was also far from the norm.

So if it is possible lets not get caught up in unsubstantiated stories. It is too emotional. It is too hot button.

Rather than dealing with stories from when nobody was alive why not deal with the VERY real problems as they exist? Rather the han looning back and lamenting the past why not see how much progress has been made since then? We elected a multi race man to the hi ghest office in the land. TWICE!

Not much forward progress can be made looking backwards. When someone does what she did the people speak. The system works. Keep moving forward.


Tuskegee Institute has documented more than 3,450 lynchings of Black people in the United States from 1890's-1960's. Each one of those murdered had family and friends, and people who knew of them. These acts were meant to be terrorizing, and they were.

The terrorists of the Ku Klux Klan used kidnapping, beatings and murder to keep black folk "in their place." The laws of the land and the officers of the law supported this activity. It was a horrible, horrible system. It is gone, but should never be forgotten.

Lynchings were not just a part of the distant past for those of us who grew up in the South before Civil Rights legislation.

These photos will give you some idea of the "unsubstantiated stories" of lynchings, just google images of "black lynchings in the south" and you will find plenty of photographic evidence of the extent of lynchings of blacks in the recent past.


Just a reminder there were lynchings of whites also. Granted not as many. But is 50 ok or 100 or 500 .

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites were lynched between 1882 and 1968. Just thought I would mention it.

Sure, but my understanding is that many of the whites were lynched because they were active in the pursuit of integration rights. In other words, they were also lynched as a result of racial hatred being directed at blacks. They were generally not being lynched for being white.

For anyone interested in seeing the numbers:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ft......ear.html

Looks like most of the lynchings of whites were pre-1900. Whereas many of the lynchings of the blacks ran into the mid 1930s.


So then you agree then that the color of their skin had nothing to do with the lynching of whites, just their beliefs and attitudes. Isn't that what this is all about, beliefs and attitudes and not the color of ones skin?


I'm sorry, Acesover, I am not sure exactly what point you are trying to make. Are you trying to say that the lynchings of blacks were about black people's beliefs and attitudes, and not about the color of their skin? What exactly are you trying to justify?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Here's Paula just last year belittling an employee about his color:

http://youtu.be/TMcmt7ulQQo?t=1m40s

Of course the employee puts up with it because he needs to feed his family. That's lost on Ms. Dean.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:58, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:20, balducci wrote:

Sure, but my understanding is that many of the whites were lynched because they were active in the pursuit of integration rights. In other words, they were also lynched as a result of racial hatred being directed at blacks.


So then you agree then that the color of their skin had nothing to do with the lynching of whites, just their beliefs and attitudes. Isn't that what this is all about, beliefs and attitudes and not the color of ones skin?

Beliefs and attitudes about skin colour certainly played a part.

The whites in question were (typically) lynched because of their beliefs and attitudes that those with black skin were equal, by others whose beliefs and attitudes were that those with black skin were inferior.

The blacks were (typically) lynched because they were black, by others whose beliefs and attitudes were that those with black skin were inferior.

In both cases, people were lynched as a result of racial hatred being directed at those with black skin. I really don't think I can put it any simpler. All of this is IMHO, of course. But I think the vast majority of people would tend to agree with me.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 22:46, Pop Haydn wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:58, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:20, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:09, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 14:29, Pop Haydn wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:39, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea stories. Teachers tell them to make a point. If you listen to everyone's stories you would imagine lynchings happened every hour of every day.

As reprehensible as it was it was also far from the norm.

So if it is possible lets not get caught up in unsubstantiated stories. It is too emotional. It is too hot button.

Rather than dealing with stories from when nobody was alive why not deal with the VERY real problems as they exist? Rather the han looning back and lamenting the past why not see how much progress has been made since then? We elected a multi race man to the hi ghest office in the land. TWICE!

Not much forward progress can be made looking backwards. When someone does what she did the people speak. The system works. Keep moving forward.


Tuskegee Institute has documented more than 3,450 lynchings of Black people in the United States from 1890's-1960's. Each one of those murdered had family and friends, and people who knew of them. These acts were meant to be terrorizing, and they were.

The terrorists of the Ku Klux Klan used kidnapping, beatings and murder to keep black folk "in their place." The laws of the land and the officers of the law supported this activity. It was a horrible, horrible system. It is gone, but should never be forgotten.

Lynchings were not just a part of the distant past for those of us who grew up in the South before Civil Rights legislation.

These photos will give you some idea of the "unsubstantiated stories" of lynchings, just google images of "black lynchings in the south" and you will find plenty of photographic evidence of the extent of lynchings of blacks in the recent past.


Just a reminder there were lynchings of whites also. Granted not as many. But is 50 ok or 100 or 500 .

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites were lynched between 1882 and 1968. Just thought I would mention it.

Sure, but my understanding is that many of the whites were lynched because they were active in the pursuit of integration rights. In other words, they were also lynched as a result of racial hatred being directed at blacks. They were generally not being lynched for being white.

For anyone interested in seeing the numbers:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ft......ear.html

Looks like most of the lynchings of whites were pre-1900. Whereas many of the lynchings of the blacks ran into the mid 1930s.


So then you agree then that the color of their skin had nothing to do with the lynching of whites, just their beliefs and attitudes. Isn't that what this is all about, beliefs and attitudes and not the color of ones skin?


I'm sorry, Acesover, I am not sure exactly what point you are trying to make. Are you trying to say that the lynchings of blacks were about black people's beliefs and attitudes, and not about the color of their skin? What exactly are you trying to justify?


I am not trying to justify anything. I am just saying that the whites that were lynched had nothing to do with the color of their skin but rather their beliefs and attitudes. I am quite sure that all of the blacks that were lynched were lynched not only because they were black (obviously many were not lynched so it was not a case of genocide or should I say skin color) but rather because of their beliefs and attitudes. I am in no way shape or form condoning the lynching of these people be they be black or white. I am saying it was not just because of the color of their skin. Their being black contributed to their being lynched but was not the only reason. If so then why were the whites lynched? I cannot see how then, or now such lynching could be condoned and tolerated...maybe at the time it was politicaly correct to some. Also remember it was not all of the whites that condoned such lynchings. Both the black and white lynchings were horrid and a case of mans inhumanity to man. The color of ones skin makes lynching no more or less horrid and despicable.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3275 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Actually, the whites that were lynched were for the most part Jews, American Indian, Spanish, Asian, immigrants, white trash, miscegenators, homosexuals or some other form of outcast that the mob felt "didn't deserve" a fair trial or the rights afforded to themselves.

Black people were lynched on purpose--with the support of the government, in order to suppress black people. It was terrorism.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 23:07, Zombie Magic wrote:
Here's Paula just last year belittling an employee about his color:

http://youtu.be/TMcmt7ulQQo?t=1m40s

Of course the employee puts up with it because he needs to feed his family. That's lost on Ms. Dean.


I won't disagree with you assessment of this video as it is your opinion. But could you please explain why you feel she belittled him?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 23:52, Pop Haydn wrote:
Actually, the whites that were lynched were for the most part Jews, American Indian, Spanish, Asian, immigrants, white trash, miscegenators, homosexuals or some other form of outcast that the mob felt "didn't deserve" a fair trial or the rights afforded to themselves.

Black people were lynched on purpose--with the support of the government, in order to suppress black people. It was terrorism.


I honestly cannot say that you are wrong about black people being lynched with the support of the government. So having said that could you please explain. Also do you mean local government or some sort of national government at the time?

Also you make my point of people being lynched because of their beliefs and attitude. Of course that is not a valid reason then or now. But it happened and maybe because good men did nothing. I don't know. It just makes me feel sad and sick inside. Unfortunately a very dark time for America. Nothing to be proud of here.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2548 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 21:32, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:07, critter wrote:
In one of my classes we had an older African-American (how he chose to self-identify) guy from the south who is now a successful attorney here tell us his life story and the cultural history of the N-word. I honestly hadn't thought that much about the word myself before that. I figured it was just the same as cracker or something to that effect. But as he told his story half of the room was in tears. They were still doing lynchings when he was a kid and his mother drove by and he saw those bodies in the trees and heard that word used in connection with that. There were obstacles he had to overcome to get where he's at because racism is still alive and well, just much more insidious. It's not the word that hurts, it's all of the memories of degradation that the word is tied to. The very fact that the word means nothing to so many people is what was so offensive to him. And, yes, he was equally as saddened by the thug culture kids of his own race using it.

You don't know how it feels. You can sit there and say "it's just another word" but you're doing it from a place of ignorance because you don't have to live with everything tied to it. I don't know either. I just caught a glimpse through his eyes, but I got to leave that room in my white skin.


I'd like to hear more about the current obstacles.


The best way would be to hear it directly from people of color. You could watch a film called "The Color of Fear" to get a taste. It's also something that easily researched on the internet. Peer reviewed articles can be found on scholar.google.com

Here's a blog if that's more your style: http://racismtoday.blogspot.com/

I can tell another story from a guest lecturer in a different class (also a lawyer) about my age who was harrassed every day and eventually lost her job over the color of her skin and the texture of her hair. Who lost her lawsuit because of an undisclosed prior relationship between her boss and the judge, and who left the state rather than deal with the same death threats on appeal that she had from the other employees during the initial case. But these are stories from a few individuals and <sarcasm> everyone knows that these stories are made up by these guest speakers to support the liberal bias that literally everyone in higher education obviously has. </endsarcasm>

Just because it's not as visibly bad as in the Jim Crow days doesn't mean it's not still bad.

Don't take my word for it. Research it. Talk to people. Try to really understand what it's like for people who aren't you. Stop projecting. Or don't do any of that if it's more comfortable. Whatever boats your float.

I've said what I have to say and those reading can either delve deeper into it or not. I'm not trying to convince anybody, just point out that some people might just have a different worldview than us and not feel a word the same way we feel it.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paula Deen FIRED by Food Network! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.34 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL