The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » 13 Steps ebook from Conjuring Arts Research Center (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Timothy Gray
View Profile
Veteran user
Rue d'Auseil
364 Posts

Profile of Mr Timothy Gray
I noticed that Conjuring Arts Research Center has released 13 Steps to Mentalism as an ebook. I imagine this is the first time the book has been legitimately released in an electronic format.

http://shop.conjuringarts.org/store/pc/v......l9ZxiDm0
Yr. Obdt. Svt.,
Mr Timothy Gray

Specializing in the Occult Arts of Fortune Telling, Magic & Mediumship; Est. 1986
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Thanks for the heads up, Mr. Gray.

Just purchased it. Love ebooks. This way I can carry it on my Google Nexus Tablet.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Thanks Mr. Gray.

I have just purchased this ebook as well. Having this information readily on hand on my laptop works wonders for me.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
It is nice in eBook format, of that, there is no doubt - but it is 135 MB. That's a LOT of space to take up on a mobile device. That didn't stop me, but it is still a big drain on memory.

Best,

Atlas
InstantMagicBen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of InstantMagicBen
I find E-books difficult to read,I only end up printing it out like an book anyway!
Conjuring Arts
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
51 Posts

Profile of Conjuring Arts
Hi Everybody,
A little update. We have redone our 13 steps as a text over image PDF and this new version is even cleaner, with vector text and it's significantly smaller. It's now only 30Mb and anyone who has ever bought this PDF from us can redownload the new version free. In fact at Conjuring Arts you can always freely download or re-download your purchases whenever you'd like. This allows us to upgrade our PDFs as time and technolgoy permits (and we do it a lot!).
Please let us know what you think.

Team CA
Want to reach us or have questions? Send us a PM or email us at: [email]questions@conjuringarts.org[/email]
Official Account of the Conjuring Arts Research Center
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » 13 Steps ebook from Conjuring Arts Research Center (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL