The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My version of the Statue of Liberty effect/subtetly (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
Hey guys...I know some of you are not really going to the Inner Toughts section but if you have access there I just posted my version of the Statue of Liberty effect/subtetly.

You may like it. Let me know what you think.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
I think it's hilarious! But then, I do tend to laugh at racist jokes... Smile
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
It was not meant to be racist. And its not interpreted like that in my country. I don't see whats the problem in me trying to make an effect more foolproof. Yes I made a mistake ok. You make mistakes sometimes when you're trying to improve something.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
I agree on the racism. Why all the additional code?

The idea seems okay.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1148 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Even if it wasn't meant to be offensive (and I'm not sure what educated person could see it any other way) how is it a strong effect? You're basically forcing the country on them with an image associated to a certain segment of the population.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My version of the Statue of Liberty effect/subtetly (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL