The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Need Sign Holders for Zibit Stand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
234 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
Shown below is a picture of my zibit stand -- the sign holder is made from PVC pipe and works very well -- except that it requires two people to put up and take down. I'm trying to figure out a way to make it a one-man operation since my previous helper is no longer available.

Any ideas? I'm sure I can figure out something okay for the two small signs on the sides, but the big sign up top is the one I'm wondering about. And I guess it's quite possible there is no good one-man solution to this, but figured I'd check.

Jay

abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Jay, it is easy. I have entered my third decade of putting up signs by myself for our various booths up and down the west coast, including 'zibit booths. Personally, I would recommend 3/4 inch conduit, the go to choice for us fair folk, but I guess you use what you got around. To set up by your self, assemble the sign rectangle and put the sign in place. Station against the front of the booth and install the first leg. Continue with installing the second leg. You have now put up your sign.

abigkahuna, playing shows from the mexican to the canadian border. Currently Featuring the "Hippie Show"....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Need Sign Holders for Zibit Stand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL