The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » America's Got Talent: Collins Key, Bill to popcorn bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrNorth
View Profile
Veteran user
North Starr Entertainment, Harrisburg PA
364 Posts

Profile of DrNorth
Very well done!! I have no idea whose method he used but I have an idea. The switch was flawless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-DEbvgPnoU
Smile
"For it shows things that were, and things that are, and things that yet may be. But which it that he sees, even the wisest cannot always tell"
~Galadriel

"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
MartiniMagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of MartiniMagic
I saw this and thought it was very good. I have not idea how he did it. Howard Stern seems to be a big fan of Magic and seems excited when one performs on the show.
Lothar
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Lothar
I'm guessing Howard was a stooge for this. He was given the serial number ahead of time.
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 12:45, Lothar wrote:
I'm guessing Howard was a stooge for this. He was given the serial number ahead of time.

Howie not Howard. Howie Mandel may have been given the bill ahead of time. I didn't see a switch from the time it left Mandel's hand (at which point you can read the serial number) until it was handed to Howard Stern. He may have switched it for a flash bill when the camera was off him. Flash bill looked to be folded a little more crisply than the bill looked in the previous shot of it in the performer's fingers.

Good performance. Just what is needed on this terrible show. Get to the point quickly and finish up so the know-nothing, loud-mouth "judges" can pontificate.
Martello
View Profile
Loyal user
Catskill Mountains
277 Posts

Profile of Martello
It's BTIL. Max Kraus. Nuff said.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » America's Got Talent: Collins Key, Bill to popcorn bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL