The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Magic and Burlesque Show Made up Mostly of Women (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

A.Iezzi
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of A.Iezzi
Hi Folks,

I produce and direct a show that combines Magic and Burlesque and, obviously, I have to deal quite a bit with women. For example, my last show Idid multiple parasol productions with a girl wearing not much more than a corset and, as she took more articles of clothing off, the productions would appear more and more amazing...however it took FAR too much time make a skirt that works with the brellies but still looked fantastic in the end. That said, I have a whole slew of shows coming up and, adapting tricks for my ladies to perform is just going to get more and more daunting and I was hoping that you could, perhaps, give me some advice.

Firstly and most importantly I need a solution for a thumbtip flame routine I was designing. There are no female Venet thumbtip flames so I considered fabricating my own. Thoughts?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
It takes a lot of practice for a newcomer to learn to present magic correctly. Giving them fire is not such a good idea, especially when they have cloths thrown about. There is tons of magic women could do on stage, dressed or not. My advice is to do some catalogue shopping on line and at your local magic store.

If you just cannot, then you can contact me as a consultant, fee plus per diem expenses, and any travel expenses. There are a number of consultants here on the Café. I can't do your work for you, as that is what you are being paid to do. As for help, I can only suggest you start buying a lot of magic tricks that are for stage presentations.
A.Iezzi
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of A.Iezzi
Would you be able to consult on making one of my female thumbtips into a Vernet flame? That would be lovely!

Also, good point about the fire. I did, however, make sure that I designed this trick for one of the women who is far more advanced then the rest. She's done some fire magic in the past.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Magic and Burlesque Show Made up Mostly of Women (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL