The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Raccoon Spring Replacement Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
I have a spring raccoon, but the spring feels terribly weak, and makes it difficult to control. I'm wondering if there's a way to replace the spring with a better one. If so, where could I get one? I know I can just buy another, but I like the design of this one a lot, and I fear buying another just like it would yield the same problem.
Walden
View Profile
New user
Eastern Oklahoma, where my fence has but
59 Posts

Profile of Walden
You could probably contact the maker of the raccoon, and buy a new spring from him.
Walden
Pasquale
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Pasquale
Or just cut a hole in your mattress....Mattress springs are used in spring animals. (I guess you'll need to get it from a firmer mattress!)
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Walden, I hadn't thought of that. I'll give that a try.

Pasquale, I'm actually looking into getting a new matress, so I may do just that with the old one!
TonyPorter
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of TonyPorter
It's a real shame the way the racoons went. When they first came out the quality was so good. I've seen them from a couple of different makers now and they are a joke compared to the originals. Sadly the originals wear out and then you're faced with one of these new furry toilet rolls or the prospect of cutting up your mattress. Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5942 Posts

Profile of george1953
I have a spring taken from a broken racoon, if you pm me your address I will post it to you .
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Raccoon Spring Replacement Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL