The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Learning the classic pass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danielwilde
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of danielwilde
Hi
I am learning the classic pass but struggling at the moment, I understand the basics of the move but struggle when moving the top deck down, it keeps moving (turning) or twist sideways... any ideas tips or tricks on how I can get more control on this please?
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
You would probably attract more attention from those that can help you if you post this in the "Pick a card...any card" forum - most likely under "The workers." You may also find some help from YouTube videos. Just Google Classic Pass. Good Luck!
tcrufus
View Profile
New user
Pacific Northwest
52 Posts

Profile of tcrufus
Ninja and Ninja 2 from ellusionist has great content on the pass
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
I would guess Jason England has a lesson you can download too.
frankie5aces
View Profile
New user
Nowhere
77 Posts

Profile of frankie5aces
I've recently learned from this forum to spend time doing it very slowly. use more of your pinky, and more pressure with your other fingers (ring/middle) to control the cards you're moving.
use that pinch for control
take it easy, though.
don't overdo it like I did, or else you could hurt your arm/shoulder.
start with lots of tension, then, start to focus on relaxing your hand.
but go slowly, with intent at first, overcompensating.. then work your way into less of a break, and less pressure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Learning the classic pass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL