The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle Brunch Guest Pass needed please! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

violette
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of violette
Hi, we're taking a trip to LA with our daughters who are 22 and not quite 18. They love magic, and I would love to surprise them with brunch at the Magic Castle. One just graduated college, and the other starts college in August, so it's a bit of a special trip. If anyone can help me it would be hugely appreciated!! We'll be there July 17 for a week.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Are you a member of the IBM? If so, your membership card will get you in. You can call them and ask about bringing a couple of family members along as guests and see what they say.

Good luck!!

Mark.
violette
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of violette
Thanks for the reply. No, I'm not an IBM member, just a long-time fan of the fantastic, the mysterious, the unusual - and my daughters have both become entranced as well. The trip is sort of a graduation gift/reward and I was hoping to really surprise them with this. I know they would be completely shocked and thrilled, and I'd love to do something special like this because both have become really fine young people and make me very proud.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
You could just give the Magic Castle a call and ask if there is a way you all can visit. They might just say yes!!

Mark.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle Brunch Guest Pass needed please! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL