The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Interesting experience to share (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1821 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
I do the arm twist, and end it with "I have a good chiropractor". One time it got more than the usual laughs. It turns out my volunteer was a chiropractor . . . and a good sport. He laughed too. Now I retell that in my show. I am waiting to do it for a chiropractor convention!

Anyway, as long as you say it as a joke w/o animus, I wouldn't worry. If you get similar complaints in later shows then maybe you should think about modifying it or the delivery. I like making fun of dads in my show, and the inevitable police officer that stops by if I am busking. But more than anyone else, I make fun of myself. This is a key of getting away with lots of things. it is hard to be angry with someone who bills himself as "Short, fat, bald, and incredibly handsome!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Interesting experience to share (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL