The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Plastic by Dee Christopher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Doesn't anyone who has this think that when the objects are handed back the chance of discovery is quite high?

Steve
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
685 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Quote:
On 2013-07-06 14:30, RNK wrote:
I'm not so sure about borrowed objects. How are you going to tell specifically what objects are in the envelopes and who they belong to? I can see certain cards working but other random objects??

I was referring to the fact that the credit cards are "borrowed objects".

Iain.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4876 Posts

Profile of RNK
Gotcha...I just wondered if I was missing something,lol......
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3136 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Got it and read it! Fantastic thinking and a great routine that fits in your pocket!
I love psychometry routines and this can easily fit in my professional repertoire, you can prepare the effect in a second!!Very well structured and there are a lot of tips and ideas beside the main routine. his will play very well also on stage using a big board as climax revealing the credit card number.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
I read through this last night...

What's not to like! It's smart, direct and gives you room to add your own spin on it.

No faffing about, very little to carry with you so it's pocket/walkaround friendly.
What I like about Dee's work is that it's all workable stuff which has gone through real world performances and this shows particularly in PLASTIC.

Another winner from Dee. Get it. Read it. Perform it.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I really appreciate your thoughts.

@Steven; I wouldn't worry about it, It's pretty darn invisible! I've PM'd you though with a slight alteration in handling if you're worried about it! Smile

I've actually decided to keep the price at the £25 mark, instead of pricing it up. Those who bought it at £35 have all just received a tenner back from me! Smile

Also, I'm going to be sending out a new version with some revised crediting in the next day or so - This will be automatically sent to all buyers!

Rock 'n' Roll,
DC
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Great service from Dee.
He PMd me over my slight concerns, which shows he likes to take care of his customers.the alternative handling is something I'd considered myself, though its not as smooth as Dee's original.

I'll keep working on it.
It's certainly given me some ideas.

Steve
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

No problem Steve, keep me posted! Smile

Updates have been sent out - You can find the edits towards the end of chapter 2!

Anyone that purchases from the link in my signature below from this moment onwards will receive the new file!

DC

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Awesome layout. Easy to read.
Regarding the core method: Simple and BOLD. I WILL use it.

Thanks Dee for your genius psycho-metrical improvement.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I bought this from Lybrary.com this morning. Does it have the updates?
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Hi Devin,

Not yet, only my customers have received updates so far, it's been sent to Chris now though to re-upload.

Let me know your email and I'll send it to you myself! Smile

DC

Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Just received this from Dee Christopher and I have to chime in and say that this is a fantastic routine that can be done impromptu or on stage if you wished!

Dee has taken some very sneaky & simple methods and created a psychometry routine that fits into your pockets and plays very big!

Whilst I havent tried out the actual routine in a live situation yet, I have had a dabble with the method just to ensure that it works with my envelopes and its better than I imagined!

I will be road testing this next week at a few gigs I have in Austria.

Thanks for a great routine Dee!

Cheers,
Art.
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
MrPoponi
View Profile
New user
Brazil
80 Posts

Profile of MrPoponi
Hello Dee.
I have a question.
The presented method is suitable only for credit cards, or can be used with other personal items? (key ring, pen ...) as in the classic psychometric games ?
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
210 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
This sounds great. Is it practical in a restaurant/strolling setting?
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

@mrPopni; There are many methods for creating psychometric routines with other items, this is a full routine that has been designed for credit cards, the core method as well as the subtleties I present in the book are all related to credit cards and finance.

@Mike; Yes, this can be done strolling - There's no need for a table or anything, I just use it in my table set, that's why the ad copy swings that way! Smile

DC

davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of davidmag
This is clever in essence,but depending on the credit/bank cards that we use in our country this is useless for me.

You should know before you spend $40,that this may not work in some countries. Just sayin'.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Just a quick post to say that I have recently road tested this effect in Austria, given the fact that I speak no Austrian whatsoever and it was an impromptu performance that a friend sprang on me, it went over fantastic!

As long as you have 3 envelopes on you (and which mentalist doesn't?) then you are set to go!

The method is something I has concerns about when I first read it, when I tried it out to test the method I was surprised to find that it worked better than I imagined it wouldo do on a good day and when performing it, it worked perfectly!

Thank you Dee for releasing this and I will be using this all the time!

For anyone who wants to add a psychometry style routine into their act then this is perfect for you.

Cheers,
Art.
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Great Art, I'm glad you're getting use out of the effect and it's going well!

I hadn't thought about doing it in other languages, but I guess minus the readings aspect, the core effect could transcend language barriers! Smile

DC

TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
968 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
This sounds like a 'must have' for me!
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Thanks Ray!

Here's the link for you:

http://www.deechristopher.co.uk/collecti......istopher

DC

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Plastic by Dee Christopher (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL