The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Have a happy and safe 4th of July (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Remember our vets and have a safe 4th of July

Click here to view attached image.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Thanks I'll be performing for the troops in Kuwait tomorrow. Lots of activities scheduled this year!
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-07-03 16:50, Jim Sparx wrote:
Remember our vets and have a safe 4th of July

You beat me to it!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-07-03 18:16, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Thanks I'll be performing for the troops in Kuwait tomorrow. Lots of activities scheduled this year!

Good on you Saiguod! Tell them their bretheren at home pray for their safety and wish them godspeed.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Yea have fun Brian.

I usually juggle in parades but this year I only have a first Friday celebration on the street in downtown Skippack, PA. The rest of the weekend I'll be riding around in my convertible with my wife. Tomorrow night we are going to the local park watch the fireworks, and eat ice cream. This is a wild weekend for old people.

Have a happy holiday everyone
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Is it just me, or is there something a little funny about a guy named "Sparx" wishing a safe 4th of July...?

Happy (early) 4th!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3616 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Quote:
On 2013-07-03 21:18, Al Angello wrote:
Yea have fun Brian.

I usually juggle in parades but this year I only have a first Friday celebration on the street in downtown Skippack, PA. The rest of the weekend I'll be riding around in my convertible with my wife. Tomorrow night we are going to the local park watch the fireworks, and eat ice cream. This is a wild weekend for old people.

Have a happy holiday everyone

That sounds just great, Al! I had forgotten the ice cream- now THAT is old! Ditto happy 4th...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Hi Sparky,

I was wondering how you and the Wife (and the donkeys and the dog ) were doing in this heat.

Where is your smiling face?

I'm having young nieces and nephews and their parents over to watch a large fireworks display in the park from my yard.
That part should be great but they have to come really early because they block off nearby streets before the display so they have to come early.
It'll be 105 degrees tomorrow and my air conditioner isn't holding its own with just Tom and I in the house add 8 to that and ?!?!.

Have fun everyone!

-Mary Mowder
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5962 Posts

Profile of motown
Good thought.

Looking forward to the next 2 days off.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Atlanta, GA
500 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Salguod Nairb

What type show are you performing? I'm working on a mentalism presentation to perform in Kabul.

NM
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On 2013-07-04 00:26, Natural Mystic wrote:
Salguod Nairb

What type show are you performing? I'm working on a mentalism presentation to perform in Kabul.

NM

Just strolling this year. They have base wide events planned throughout the day to keep them busy.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Have a happy and safe 4th of July (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL