The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 76th Abbott Get Together Aug 7,8,9,10 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Nice article in todays Detroit Free Press

http://www.freep.com/article/20130812/CO......-Company
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
I had an amazing time at my very first Abbott's Get-Together.

I want to thank everyone who attended my lecture, the close-up show, the Saturday night stage show and my booth in the dealer room.

Special thanks to Mike Miller who booked me into this convention and for Greg Bordner of Abbott's Magic for having faith in Mike to do so.

Geoff
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5771 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I was only able to make it on Wednesday, but I had a great time! Geoff's lecture was outstanding - plenty of ideas I can use.

John Bundy and Morgan were excellent! Many stage acts could learn a great deal from them. It worked well in all areas - great attention to detail.
mtoth2008
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of mtoth2008
Al; I agree that John Bundy & Morgan were very entertaining BUT it is a shame that you could only stay Wednesday. This was one of the best Abbott Get Togethers ever. It did not have the HYPE of the 75th Annual Get Together of 2012 BUT for those of you who missed evening performers: Doc Swan, Denny Haney, the Magic of Puck, Christian & Katalina, and Scott Alexander REALLY MISSED SOMETHING! The lecturers were outstanding: Geoff Williams, Jeff McBride, Denny Haney, Puck, Scott Alexander, and Boris Wild. Boris received audible "gasps" from the magicians that attended his lecture. Alexander & Pucks" lecture was extremely entertaining and for those who missed Denny Haney you missed a real pro.

Mike
mtoth2008
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of mtoth2008
OOPS! Forgot to mention Fielding West! The audience was falling out of their chairs laughing at his antics.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 76th Abbott Get Together Aug 7,8,9,10 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL