The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My new golf club. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20523 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
For the first time ever I bought a club oone at a time. Well not bought I will explain.

While watching the Confederations Cup (Spain lost in the finals!) I saw an ad for Warrior custom clubs. When I was young and started to golf I had garage sale clubs for twenty bucks. Matter of fact they were right handed clubs because I couldn't afford left handed.

So they were running an offer for a free....actually FREE in this case... hybrid 3iron 3 wood. Shippicor $23.

Well it arrived and I got to test it out. Normally for years I never had lessons a horrible grip and stance. But being a gorilla I could really kill the ball. But as my shoulder and knee deteriorated so did the game. Lessons helped. Then comes this club.

HOLY CRAP!. Works as advertised. Once I figured out standing like hitting an irin and not a wood it was straight and long. 300 yards out of the fairway.

Here is the scam. Now I am probably going to buy the rest of a set. Reasonably priced. So I guess I fell for it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
"This is just another of many tragic cases of GOLF ADDICTION! There's no cure yet--but with research and your donations..."
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20523 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea shockingly not so much.

But I definitely see your point.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
How exciting for you. Thanks for sharing!
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
You want to play a round out here? I have to warn you... we have a vicious sand trap.

I started out the same way with the yard sale set, but I migrated over to racquetball.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20523 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
With the new shoulder and ACL it is just too much to play that game.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I'm a two club golfer. 5 iron & putter.
For reasons that I don't understand, I have great control and distance with the 5 iron. Doesn't make sense to me but this is the only way I play the game.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20523 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I knew a golf hustler who used those two exact clubs. No matter what course or shot. Never had others. It was part of the hustle.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My new golf club. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL