The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Magic Ian (Garrison) Sutz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Magic Ian. His wife just notified me of his passing this afternoon. Ian was a great man and an inspiration to me.

RIP Brother.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Ian always had helpful posts. His wisdom and expertise will be missed.

Eternal Rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ian was a long time good friend. I enjoyed being with him, talking with him and seeing him perform. Often when I was in Floria I stayed with him and he stayed with us here at the ranch when he was up here. Of course we spent time together as road warriors too.

There are few magicians with the knack for creativity Ian had. I loved watching him scheme on new magical effects and presentations. He was also generous to share what he knew and I spent hours watching him teaching others.

Magic lost a great one! We will miss him.

We also owe plenty of gratitude to his wife Lyn who was the center of his life. Between Lyn and his pets it was tough getting him away from home to do magic. It was easy to see why. They were a great set and home is where the heart was for sure. Thank you Lyn for all you did for our magical friend.

Bob Sanders
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Bob, they are having a memorial service in Bushnell, Florida this Wednesday. I spoke with Lyn and his daughter, Rachel.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

To write something about Ian and/or offer condolences, contact Ian's daughter.

Rachel Pienta <drpienta@gmail.com>;
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5718 Posts

Profile of Regan
I use Ian's Flag-ta-Stik in many of my shows. I will treasure it more than ever now.

R.I.P. Ian.

:(
Mister Mystery
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Man alive - somehow I missed this - I just found out today that he had passed a month ago yesterday. Ian was a fantastic guy and very knowledgeable - we had many great conversations and discussions between us regarding rope work and the ball & tube, among other things.

He will be sorely missed. Requiescat In Pacem, Ian.

:-(
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Magic Ian (Garrison) Sutz (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL