The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Atlas' s "The Real Thing" and "Prodigal" (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magic maniac
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of magic maniac
Owning the lecture, how many additional BA's are provided in the Prodigal? Are they weaker or stronger than the ones in the lecture ? Example topics ?
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
398 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2015, magic maniac wrote:
Owning the lecture, how many additional BA's are provided in the Prodigal? Are they weaker or stronger than the ones in the lecture ? Example topics ?

Yes, I own the Penguin Lecture and it's amazing, and I'm thinking of getting the prodigal as well, can anyone comment on how much depth the prodigal has over the lecture?

Sean
//Sean Beard
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
742 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
The book offer more clever way to apply the method and other BA Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2016, Tempesta wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2015, magic maniac wrote:

Yes, I own the Penguin Lecture and it's amazing, and I'm thinking of getting the prodigal as well, can anyone comment on how much depth the prodigal has over the lecture?

Sean

Yes I was curious about this as well. Don't want to buy both right now but love the SuperHero effect.
Eaden Marti
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Eaden Marti
Anyone who owns Prodigal and is willing to help me with something, please let me know!

I don't want to expose the method here so I'm sorry for not sharing more info, but basically I need help with an idea that I'm working on using the methods in Prodigal.

Thanks!
Want me to read your mind? Try the "Interactive" section on here: www.eadenmarti.com!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Atlas' s "The Real Thing" and "Prodigal" (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL