We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Coin holder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lemartini1050
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of lemartini1050
Looking for a good co## hldr that holds close to twenty cns

any suggestions

when I get to fifty posts I'll take this to the cellar or underground - I forgot what it was called
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3416 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Look at Dr. Sawa's or Derek Dingle's version of "Slot Machine". It will give you all the information you need.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
http://www.vikingmagic.com/Coin%20Gondol......coindump

For larger holder I suggest the drop bag, you can find the description in Geoffrey Buckingham book, "It's Easier Then You Think", from Magic Inc.

It is also pictured in Pat Page Miser's Dream book.

It is again described in Ron MacMillan Modern Art Of Coin Manipulation book. As far as I know the book is out of print. International Magic In England, they published it back in 1981.

These you will have make yourself, they can be used for body loads.

For table steals, you might want to reference Roy Benson Book, he has a coin load idea published in there. If you prefer DVD, check out Levent Ultimate Guide to the Miser's Dream. He has several ideas on them including Roy Benson's and other ideas. Again all these would have to be made by you.
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Years ago the Linking Ring showed an emergency holder made from 2 twisy ties. Wouldn't take much to experiment.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
EMILE CLIFTON made one with a sock, a safety pin and a rubber band.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
lemartini1050
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of lemartini1050
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Coin holder (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL