The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Science Confirms The Old People Smell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Now what scientist decides hey Im going to conduct reseacrh on the scent(s)that of old people. Apparently the one at Monell Chemical. The foundation of his research is pretty amusing. This guy took a trip to the USA and said to himself,"Hey! Old people smell the same here as they do in Sweden!

Not saying that old people smell bad, they just have a particular scent. Like mothballs or a rocking chair that's been in the attic for a couple of years. It has something to do with evolutionary traits or something. I didn't pay attention to the mumbo jumbo but from what I understand its like the way some animals use their nose to sniff out the young.

If this is indeed something that we're sensing and not just smelling it makes you wonder what else the human body does that we're unaware that we're aware.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Of course old people smell. In the Winter time when they put their wool coats on they all smell like moth balls. Some old ladies smell like breath mints. Many old men smell like poligrip. In about 15 more years I will smell like Old spice after shave lotion.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Old people can hear with their eyes and see past the end of their nose and so know what it feels like to taste the smell of the intelligence of the universe. Said the old fart. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Smells are foreva. Age is Infinite. For every Age there's a smell. HEY! Grandpa! Let's chew Ensure and drink some broccoli. But wait! I heard you was a ninety a plus a 9 whoahhhhh.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
A rose by any other age would not smell as sweet?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Good luck smelling anything but people's shampoo, deodorant,. hand lotion, laundry detergent, fabric softener, etc... not to mention the noxious "room freshener".

Maybe they are smelling like Bengay (anti pain cream).

-Mary Mowder
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I agree with Mary most of them smell like Ben-Gay
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Quote:

On 2013-07-09 16:48, landmark wrote:
Smells are foreva. Age is Infinite. For every Age there's a smell. HEY! Grandpa! Let's chew Ensure and drink some broccoli. But wait! I heard you was a ninety a plus a 9 whoahhhhh.

You should have said a 9 a times a nine ahhhhh because 90 throws it all off rhythmically being 2 syllables. You always want a 1 syllable word between your a's Eternity
:rainbow:
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Them as if you are us.

Tommy
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

You stole the words out my mouth. Im just goin by his avatar. But it looks like an energetic old man who isn't ready to call it quits tho I learned you cant always judge a person by their Avatar. Cough*Manti*cough
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-07-09 20:01, foreva.infiniti wrote:
Quote:

You should have said a 9 a times a nine ahhhhh because 90 throws it all off rhythmically being 2 syllables. You always want a 1 syllable word between your a's Eternity

Ahhhhhh!
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I'd come to your aid Al but I don't want them sniffing around me too closely.

-Mary
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Al, brother, I'm with Mary on this. There are some obtuse folks in here who don't deserve our attention. Let them move on in being obtuse to each other and forget about them.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-07-09 13:56, foreva.infiniti wrote:

Now what scientist decides hey Im going to conduct reseacrh on the scent(s)that of old people. Apparently the one at Monell Chemical. The foundation of his research is pretty amusing. This guy took a trip to the USA and said to himself,"Hey! Old people smell the same here as they do in Sweden!

Of course they do. They smell through their noses. Like everyone else. Does anyone really think that people suddenly start smelling through their eyes or hands (depending where they live) as they get older?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-07-10 03:04, balducci wrote:

Of course they do. They smell through their noses. Like everyone else. Does anyone really think that people suddenly start smelling through their eyes or hands (depending where they live) as they get older?

Actually, from a scientific point of you, they do, If they are descendants of the lava lizard. They will start to form those particular traits as they evolve ( age ).

In Miami, it's fun to watch them catch flies with their tongues.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
Quote:

Oh and one more thing, young man. What's with this "Number" thing? In my 'hood we say "Numba," dig?
The youth today . . .
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Forget about the elderly science has also proven that little babies stink. Science is very perceptive.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Thought Penn & Teller had already disconfirmed the old people smell :{
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Quote:

On 2013-07-10 06:24, landmark wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Oh and one more thing, young man. What's with this "Number" thing? In my 'hood we say "Numba," dig?
The youth today . . .

Well the thing is Miss/Mr. (depending on what day you read this) Infiniti is not from the hood. Maybe the person behind the mask is. That remains to be seen but you must've came out of a time machine talking bout dig. No ones said that since before I was born. The middle aged today.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Science Confirms The Old People Smell (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL