The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Science Confirms The Old People Smell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Quote:

On 2013-07-10 06:03, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-07-10 03:04, balducci wrote:

Of course they do. They smell through their noses. Like everyone else. Does anyone really think that people suddenly start smelling through their eyes or hands (depending where they live) as they get older?

Actually, from a scientific point of you, they do, If they are descendants of the lava lizard. They will start to form those particular traits as they evolve ( age ).

In Miami, it's fun to watch them catch flies with their tongues.

Of all the things there are to do in Miami.......
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Well I'm 63, will be married 42 years on Aug 2nd, and my wife say's I smell the same now as I did when I was 23 !

I thought it was a compliment, until she told me that I ate vindaloo and went to the bathroom in those day's too !!! .
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5016 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-07-10 17:02, foreva.infiniti wrote:
The middle aged today.

I'll take that as a compliment Miss/Mr. Infiniti.

:crazydude:
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Whats so complimentary about being from the middles ages?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5016 Posts

Profile of landmark
Believe me, when you're older than Methuselah, being from the middle ages is a compliment.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

I agree.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Science Confirms The Old People Smell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL