We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fred kaps bill magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lemartini1050
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of lemartini1050
Where can I buy the fred kaps regular bills transforming to smaller bills

thanks

martini
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you hurry, you can buy them from dealers that still have a supply left. John Blake died several months ago, so it is only what is left with dealers.

The web store I purchased mine from no longer lists them. You just have to search the web "John Blake Diminishing Bills".

Actually, this is similar to a later model Fred Kaps used, I have a video of Kaps using a different model.

http://www.tricksupply.com/product-p/10.320.htm

Instead of a jumbo dollar, caps changed the small bills into 5 dollar size coins, this was before his Jumbo Coin Productions. Works just a little differently then described with the jumbo bill version. Same bill set up though.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Kaps made his own.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes, Pete later he did, but not originally when he used small coins for his coins to handkerchief. I have him on tape, it is very old, transferred from film. The tape may be just to old as I tried to convert to DVD and it was almost totally white.

I just remembered, Marc DeSouza DVD Vol. 1, Master Works of Conjuring has the Fred Kaps Diminishing Bills performance and a section on how to make it. If you know how to use a graphics program on your computer or scanner technology, then you can make your own set.

http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?m......_id=2638

The reason I give references as I expect people to click on the address to verify what I am posting and to get further information.
lemartini1050
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of lemartini1050
Thanks, I'll look into these

martini
lemartini1050
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of lemartini1050
Just purchased diminishing bills
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fred kaps bill magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL