The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Dan Ghost - InTunes (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
I just read the pdf. It's easy to do but very powerful haha I love this effect. Nice job Dan "Ghost" in writing this and thanks to Amira for publishing this wonderful mentalism effect to the world !

I have SwipeIt by José and learnt some of that ebook but I don't like that ebook so much than InTunes. I belive this effect will rock the world of "iPhone mentalism" effects. I will perform this effect everytime I can borrow a iPhone from spectators. Overall, awersome ebook with awesome teaching. I think I want to see more effects from Dan Ghost and more ebooks from Amira.

P/S: I think you (Amirá or Dan) should make a private little performance for this effect. This video will make the readers feel more comfortable in performing and learning It's just my thought
Cheers,
Kenny

Link for the ebook: http://danghostintunes.blogspot.com/
Dan Ghost
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
6 Posts

Profile of Dan Ghost
Kenny,

Thanks for your kind words. I look forward to hearing how inTunes plays for you. Re: Video. Unfortunately, it's fair to say that I have a face most suited to eBooks.

Regards,

Dan
Miguel Abril
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Miguel Abril
I also have InTunes. I've been playing around one week with it.

Nowadays when you do something magic with your phone, everyone thinks that you have an special app or gimmicked phone that does everything for you. That's why I stopped doing magic with my phone. But InTunes is different, all it's done with spectator's phone, totally impromptu, without apps and easy to do.

It can fit all kind of mentalists and presentations, ranging from the ones with supernatural powers to the funny ones. This is "the trick" to do when someone asks you to do something and you are "naked" with no props.


The best part is the price. $9.99 for this powerfull method is a bargain. It works on all models of iPhone and iOS. Even on iOS 7 (with a little variation that I've came up. I'll contribute it and I hope Dan Ghost and Pablo can include it for all purchasers).

Greetings from Spain!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5110 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-07-14 10:49, Miguel Abril wrote:
I also have InTunes. I've been playing around one week with it.

Nowadays when you do something magic with your phone, everyone thinks that you have an special app or gimmicked phone that does everything for you. That's why I stopped doing magic with my phone. But InTunes is different, all it's done with spectator's phone, totally impromptu, without apps and easy to do.

It can fit all kind of mentalists and presentations, ranging from the ones with supernatural powers to the funny ones. This is "the trick" to do when someone asks you to do something and you are "naked" with no props.


The best part is the price. $9.99 for this powerfull method is a bargain. It works on all models of iPhone and iOS. Even on iOS 7 (with a little variation that I've came up. I'll contribute it and I hope Dan Ghost and Pablo can include it for all purchasers).

Greetings from Spain!


Thanks Miguel for your feedback and contribution!

I will add yours and Art´s contribution to a supplement and send it to all purchasers in a moment Smile

So now "InTunes" will include not only the original routine, but also a version for Android AND a version for the future iOS7.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
Yes, I just received and read the supplement The InTunes is for both Android and iOS now ! That's good. Pablo is very generous when sends to purchaser the supplement for free. It's time for me to practice and perform InTunes for spectators with their Android Phone. I hope you guys will enjoy, like and perform the InTunes with Android.

Kenny
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Does the performer need to be holding or partially holding the phone when the spectator makes their song selection?? This single fact will determine if I will purchase this effect.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5110 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-07-15 22:11, Angel1998 wrote:
Yes, I just received and read the supplement The InTunes is for both Android and iOS now ! That's good. Pablo is very generous when sends to purchaser the supplement for free. It's time for me to practice and perform InTunes for spectators with their Android Phone. I hope you guys will enjoy, like and perform the InTunes with Android.

Kenny


Thanks Kenny for your words Smile . Hope that you can enjoy your performances of this routine and gain confidence, as we chat on the Skype Session Smile


Quote:
On 2013-07-17 08:52, bond19 wrote:
Does the performer need to be holding or partially holding the phone when the spectator makes their song selection?? This single fact will determine if I will purchase this effect.


bond19 , isn't necessary. The method used in "InTunes" allows you to create a hands off procedure at the selection moment.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Gregory57
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of Gregory57
I received a review copy of InTunes, but wanted to first perform the routine before commenting, since I liked the handling but wasn't sure how the effect would be perceived, magic vs technology. Well, the spectator reaction was great. The handling is not at all difficult and I would say it's not something that will be perceived as a function of the technology, in other words an app. Just to be clear, I'm not saying this is an app, it's not. Bottom line, great effect, with the potential for other presentations and since you can always find someone with an iPhone, you will always have the opportunity to perform.
Cliff Gregory Wollin
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5110 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-07-18 17:21, Gregory57 wrote:
I received a review copy of InTunes, but wanted to first perform the routine before commenting, since I liked the handling but wasn't sure how the effect would be perceived, magic vs technology. Well, the spectator reaction was great. The handling is not at all difficult and I would say it's not something that will be perceived as a function of the technology, in other words an app. Just to be clear, I'm not saying this is an app, it's not. Bottom line, great effect, with the potential for other presentations and since you can always find someone with an iPhone, you will always have the opportunity to perform.


Thanks Gregory57 for your feedback.
Glad that you found that "InTunes" isn't feels like to you or the audience as an "iphone trick", rather a great routine that approaches iDevices as an incidental prop.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17439 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Is there a video? I'm interested too!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
I wish I could see that video too but Dan doesn't make a video for it Smile
Dan Ghost
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
6 Posts

Profile of Dan Ghost
Bond19. The answer is NO. InTunes was created to ensure the spectator alone was holding their phone when the selection is made. They do have to make their selection 'blind', but the routine/ script provided perfectly jusifies all the handling requirements.

Slim. A performer of your considerable experience would have absolutely no problems learning the effect from an eBook Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17439 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks for your confidence ... but I'm really a slow learner .. really!!!!
Let's find out!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5110 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-07-21 22:17, Slim King wrote:
Thanks for your confidence ... but I'm really a slow learner .. really!!!!
Let's find out!!! Smile


Let us know your experiencies with this routine Slim

InTunesAMBO
Smile


Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3408 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I have this and it is really good and works exceptionally well but iOS 6.1.3 seems to have the same drawback as OS7 (those that have read the supplement will know the drawback I mean but just in case all I will say is transition flash). I do have a work around which I will send to Amira for possible inclusion in a future supplement.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available to Pre-order
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=pre-order-totally-free-will
Dan Ghost
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
6 Posts

Profile of Dan Ghost
Mark,

Thanks for buying inTunes. I hope you enjoy performing it.

Please send your handling to Amira. We are always very interested (and grateful) for any subtlties which add to this project.

In my own personal experience, the 'transition flash' has never caused any suspicion in the spectator (none that has been brought to my attention, anyway). They are far too focused on actually seeing if the performer's prediction is correct to really register the slight discrepancy (which last only a fraction of a second). Also, as I wrote in the 'method' section of the eBook, very few people are aware of the little 'IOS quirk' on which inTunes relies, making any flash inconsequencial. BUT, I really do appreciate any suggestions that would improve inTunes. So, again, I look forward to benefiting from your handling suggestion.

Regards,

Dan
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3408 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I must admit I was called on the flash and that's why I developed my handling. I've sent it to Amira I just hope I explained it well enough.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available to Pre-order
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=pre-order-totally-free-will
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5110 Posts

Profile of Amirá
An announcement: We lowered the price of this eBook to just $9.99 !

A definitive technique for natural mindreading with any borrowed smartphone at a great price.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
You've lowered it back to its original price. Was the flash issue ever resolved?

Best
Sean
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5110 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2014, Sean Giles wrote:
You've lowered it back to its original price. Was the flash issue ever resolved?

Best
Sean


Hi Sean. I am sure that if you realize that small issue due firmware limitation, you can create a way to not having it.
I have done it in the past without a problem.


Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Dan Ghost - InTunes (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL