The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Unscientific test of gaffer responsiveness (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
I've seen lots of complaints here about "Where is John Doe", "John Doe never responds to my inquiries", etc.

I just thought I'd post my personal experience -- I recently contacted the following gentlemen regarding some possible custom work:

(In alphabetical order by last name)

Roy Kueppers
Todd Lassen
Jamie Schoolcraft

Read quickly, I don't know if your screen will burst into
:firedevil: flames Smile
with some of those names so close to each other. Smile

I've only purchased one thing from any of them, and that was a basic "stock" item (not custom work) over two years ago for less than $300, so there were no special favors being given. In short, they don't know me from Adam.

Sending nothing other than an E-mail to their well known / published addresses, each responded promptly and provided the information I needed.
Response times (in increasing order not related in any way to the alphabetical order above) were ~2 hours, ~3 hours, and ~6.5 hours. The latter being in response to an E-mail sent in the middle of the night that received a reply the next morning.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Calling is always the best option if you want your information immieadiatly. However if you can wait and are not in a rush just email and wait a little bit.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
Oklahoma City
729 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Most people's concerns are that we receive plenty of emails, until we order, then hear nothing for a few months after the due date given for our order. We've never had problems with initial contact, it's after the sale that most people complain.
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
How fast is JB Magic on their advertised items. Is it like "pull from the shelf" ship time, or like custom order time?
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
JB is usually very fast. I believe that most or all of what I have purchased there was "off the shelf".

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Unscientific test of gaffer responsiveness (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL