The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A main forum? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Graves
View Profile
Special user
Huntsville, Alabama (USA)
504 Posts

Profile of Matt Graves
Just a suggestion . . . I think it would be a good idea to have a main forum that was just general magic discussion. There may already be one and I've just missed it. There are soooooo many forums now. I have a very slow connection, so I tend to try to stick to as few forums as possible.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
There is a General Magic category, but if we were to create a General Magic Forum, with the amount of visitors and postings that are made each day here it would soon become very disorganized.

The reason we have so many different categories/forums is so folks can quickly go to and find the areas they are specifically interested in without having to read stuff that does not interest them. Thanks for the suggestion.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A main forum? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL