The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Has anyone seen this (Sun/Moon book) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
http://www.lybrary.com/tavern-magic-2-p-......s_id=112

Looks interesting. Hoping for a review
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1598 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I have it, I got it several years ago, it is very good written, the pcitures are a little small only drawback, besides that has several routines not very difficult to do.
I always recommended this ebook wen someone was looking for S/M routines.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5120 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Glad you brought it up. I have a Sun/Moon coin that I don't do much with so I just went ahead and picked the ebook up. Looks interesting and if I only get 1 routine out of it for my S/M coin it's worth $9.50 . Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5120 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quick Review... Well written, easy to follow directions, pictures are sufficient. 4 solid routines - only drawback for me (which is not even really a problem) is the S/M used in book is primarily an english penny where mine is a walking liberty half so some of the patter just needs to be changed around a bit, no problem at all. I definately feel this was a worthy investment for anyone who wants to get some use out of a S/M coin.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-07-11 15:54, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Quick Review... Well written, easy to follow directions, pictures are sufficient. 4 solid routines - only drawback for me (which is not even really a problem) is the S/M used in book is primarily an english penny where mine is a walking liberty half so some of the patter just needs to be changed around a bit, no problem at all. I definately feel this was a worthy investment for anyone who wants to get some use out of a S/M coin.

I agree with Poof-Daddy. This is a good ebook for a standard S/M set. Mine uses a Barber half and a very old English Penny.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks!

I'll check it out.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5962 Posts

Profile of motown
Wasn't aware of that ebook. Thanks.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5326 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Doggone! I already had this ebook and didn't realize it! A few months ago I was looking at Mike Wild's Tavern Magic I on Lybrary.com and I ended up purchasing both I and II. I printed and read Tavern Magic I and forgot all about II (The Sun and Moon one). I was going to follow the link above and I noticed that I had already visited the link.

Getting too darned old! Now I have some more good reading ahead. Smile

Thanks!

Jim
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5120 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
It happens to all of us Jim, I quickly read through it and fond it to contain some good stuff. enjoy your read when you get to it.

Smile Smile
Joni River
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Joni River
I have it too!
Good ideas there!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Has anyone seen this (Sun/Moon book) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL