The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » RCSM - Rain City Super Movement (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
I think its adorable, cute and honorable. The SPD (not the power rangers) come across as a little jealous for being shown up. Im glad they respected the man's identity enough (Mr. Phoenix Jones) to let him keep is mask on even after being arrested. Hell he had a jail suit over his armor. He was asked to take it off in court which is understandable. They don't even want you wearing shades (thats another word for sunglasses)

That makes me relieved because I always wondered if the police would mess with me for wearing a mask and never taking it off. (S/N: refusing to remove the mask is the one thing my fellow conjurers criticize me of the most outta everything I do/dont do). What do you think of these people? Are they looking for trouble, facetime, justice or what? Not everyone has a favorable view of them.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5015 Posts

Profile of landmark
Kinda depends what their orientation towards life is. Probably most are kids who mean well and want to do well, but these sorts of things tend to devolve into stupid vigilantism and are easily politically manipulated. Maybe they can chase down some Wall Streeters ripping off the populace, or agribusiness poisoning the food supply. That would be truly useful. S/N Even Methuselah knows that shades are sunglasses.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
U know whats crazy? I havent heard of Metheshula til the ther day from you and now I hear this guy everywhere. I was watching simpsons last night and they had a Metheshula trading card!
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5015 Posts

Profile of landmark
Which episode was that? For every Bible guy there's a trading card. Hey Teacher! Leave those kids alone! (Pink Floyd for the youngsters.) As for the cops' toleration of the caped crusaders: Let the fools have their tartar sauce is the attitude I think.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » RCSM - Rain City Super Movement (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL