The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Erase by Julien Arlandis and produced by Mickael Chatelain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of robfind
Does anyone have a detailed review of this product?
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I'm disappointed in the effect. The ad copy states there is "no manipulation" but perhaps there is something lost in translation here. There is a move and its exactly what you would expect it to be. To me, it falls into the "bold" category. The erasure method that follows works but you have to be consistent in your wiping action or the gimmick can fall.The final "clean up" is also rather noisy and can very clearly be heard even during the tutorial portion of the DVD! I'm not sure what I expected but the no manipulation claim is open to interpretation!
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I'm disappointed in the effect. The ad copy states there is "no manipulation" but perhaps there is something lost in translation here. There is a move and its exactly what you would expect it to be. To me, it falls into the "bold" category. The erasure method that follows works but you have to be consistent in your wiping action or the gimmick can fall.The final "clean up" is also rather noisy and can very clearly be heard even during the tutorial portion of the DVD! I'm not sure what I expected but the no manipulation claim is open to interpretation!
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I saw this on a gadget website I browse sometimes, reminded me of this thread.

First completely transparent phone released!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5mEyUHr1YY
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of robfind
Can we get an in depth review??
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Special user
Beverley, UK
857 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Now the dust has settled on the thread ... what's the heads-up on Erase?
is this a worker?

Is this suitable for table-hopping?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Erase by Julien Arlandis and produced by Mickael Chatelain (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL