The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The touch of Cain? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Ok, I'll ask my question differently.
Why do you release something already well knows?
What's the point?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
dankai
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of dankai
I suppose that I'm glad you don't speak for everyone.
"Only those that seek magic find it."
dankai
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of dankai
Patrick2409
View Profile
New user
Germany
60 Posts

Profile of Patrick2409
@Dan

I enjoy PK-Touch Routines very much and love to learn more about them. Therefore I'm interested in your routine.

What hold me back from purchasing it so far is that I don't know what kind of benefit I will have. By this I mean do I learn something new relating to method or something new relating to presentations? Unfortunately the demo, the product description and the reviews at penguin doesn't help me to get an answer.

Maybe you can clarify that a bit for me.

Best, Patrick
dankai
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of dankai
@Patrick2409

Thank you very much for your interest Patrick. I think there are many PK touch effects out there and in my opinion they are ALL great. Each one is applicable in various scenarios. When I hear of an entertainer complaining about a PK effect it tells me that perhaps that PK effect isn't right for the venue / set up they are working in. There's nothing wrong with the effects, it just comes down to how you need to utilize the set ups / methods. There are close up PK touches that wouldn't work AS WELL on stage. There are stage set ups that wouldn't be used in a quick close up situation.

Patrick, I don't want you to buy something for the sake of buying it. Buyers remorse sets in, people get upset, blah! The Touch of Cain is geared more toward the stage and parlor. What kind of magic do you perform? That will help you decide what effects you think can enhance your show. I've said this many times, presentation is everything. I've had people write me over the last week and offer GREAT ideas for extended performances to The Touch of Cain. I think it's wonderful! Make this effect your own. Don't limit yourself by what I offer. Take what I share and build on it. Make it your own. I hope I helped!

Warm regards,
Dan Cain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The touch of Cain? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL