The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » TWO UFO's in Roswell Confession (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 16:47, Martin Pulman wrote:
Have they cracked the holy grail version of ACAAN?
Well, they're selling a version at Penguin, but I don't trust the write up. Still, I think they get a VIP slot here on the Café.
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Quote:
On 2013-07-15 16:42, Ben Harris wrote:
Smart Phone? How oxymoronic.

Actually, a huge saucer, estimated at 6 city blocks in diameter hovered over Manhattan earlier this year. NO ONE saw it, too busy looking at their so called Smart Phones and twatting, (sorry tweeting), each other. The new dumb.

Benny

I agree, people used to look up in NYC, now their two busy texting.

I'm sure the invaders could catch everyone off guard , lol
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 11:05, Lior wrote:
I was always wondering about UFOs
Do they have the same electronics as we have?
Do they have the same Math?
Do they use Facebook? IPads? Radio?
TV?
O think that all their culture is something else
Everything is in a different PATH !

I wonder why we don't have any pictures of anything.
We do know that they only have four digits on each hand(The Greys)... And that they use base 16 rather than 10 (Kind of makes sense). Scientists have known this for years.

http://www.alien-ufos.com/thread56488-2.html
"the computer language uses a stack 0 to 15 as a sixteen count , ascii , is a 16 base code which gives 128 codes, windows uses a shift of 127 too the up range of 256 , still a 16 bit code, so until we start using a larger base it would be safe to think that most alien use base 16"

They are beyond false individuality... Their personal growth is on the inside rather than opulent shows of differentiality.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread625037/pg1

And the US government has thousands of photo's. (Just as the government has hundreds of photo's and video's of the "plane' hitting the Pentagon... we will never be allowed to see them)
http://www.cnn.com/US/9706/15/ufo.poll/
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of Lior
Who says they use computers???
Maybe they have found something else?

2 different plants has the same cultre?
The same brains that invent things or find things the same way?
Do they have a duplicate Newton or a duplicate Turing?

It is so easy to write a lot of BS without thinking.
(i hope they can not read what we write about them..)
And do they read? Write? Talk?

They must be connect with telepathy...
No market for mindreaders on Mars
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Many things like Velcro, Super Computers, and dozens of other "Inventions" may simply have been technology that we've adapted (reverse engineered)from these wrecks.

So it's possible that we are becoming more like them every day.

Here's 100,000 hits
alien technology
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
WitchesHat
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of WitchesHat
The one thing I know about at least one kind of extraterrestrial life form, they love to make pancakes.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=969

What I love about this story is that the guy wasn't proven to be crazy, and as far as I can tell he lived a normal stable life before and after the event.

So if he wasn't crazy, and it wasn't true then he made it up, but why would he make up such an outlandish story?

That's the thing however, is it outlandish? What would the customs and practice of an alien species be? Maybe pancakes are their form of communication. Just because it's edible to us doesn't mean it's edible to them. Maybe Joe Simonton inadvertently ate the instructions to interstellar travel. Or maybe this is what aliens are always coming here for.

It's the only place in the cosmos that makes pancakes.

This is the one Alien encounter I truly believe in, simply because the universe is no fun if it's just made up.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
The problem with all this nonsense is physics.
seneca77
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa Bay, Florida
201 Posts

Profile of seneca77
Heard this on NPR this morning:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/07......-deepens

Genetically modified wheat appeared in a farmer's field in Oregon. How it got there is a mystery.

Well, it's no mystery to me. Obviously, without a doubt, 4-fingered aliens planted it. There can be no other explanation.

And, by the way, don't even try to put forward other, supposedly "rational" solutions to the mystery. Anyone who does is too dogmatically closed-minded to see the truth of alien farmers. Don't believe in alien farmers? Well, where do you think crop circles come from?

Hope I haven't tipped the hand of our agrarian alien overlords. Those anal probes are not pleasant.

- Bob
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2013-07-17 00:22, WitchesHat wrote:
The one thing I know about at least one kind of extraterrestrial life form, they love to make pancakes.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=969

What I love about this story is that the guy wasn't proven to be crazy, and as far as I can tell he lived a normal stable life before and after the event.

So if he wasn't crazy, and it wasn't true then he made it up, but why would he make up such an outlandish story?

That's the thing however, is it outlandish? What would the customs and practice of an alien species be? Maybe pancakes are their form of communication. Just because it's edible to us doesn't mean it's edible to them. Maybe Joe Simonton inadvertently ate the instructions to interstellar travel. Or maybe this is what aliens are always coming here for.

It's the only place in the cosmos that makes pancakes.

This is the one Alien encounter I truly believe in, simply because the universe is no fun if it's just made up.
Really cool story .. perhaps a routine like this at the end of a meal ..serve some cookies!!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Here's a scary story that may relate.

When Captain Cook was traveling around the seven seas he would drop off three pairs of pigs on non-populated Islands knowing that in three years he'd have a huge meat supply when he returned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk01eeKMD_I
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Definitely something going on up there. I have seen the unexplained (UFOs) three times in my life. No close encounters though......yet.

Thanks for posting Slim. There was a documentary on MeTV today about the 2 UFO vs only 1 at Roswell.

Decomposing Roswell.....errr, correction Corona, N.M. crash

AREA 51 and Coast to Coast AM Supporter
GDGrey
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of GDGrey
The truth is out there:

Well, they used to be 10p when I were a lad - more like 20p now...
PredictionTech and other apps for Android smartphones: http://kernow.me/
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yes .. I did hear about the second crash years ago. Amazing story and now confirmed.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
While everyone is talking about Roswell, and things flying through our skies...NO ONE is talking about what NASA found on the Moon! My interest in this started when I read a classified document back in 1974/75. I thought, "Wow! I can't wait to see this on the news!" I am still waiting.

I saw two photos. I was floored! I'll never forget them. There is a .DAMN good reason we have not been back. Disclosure may not be a good idea. Right now, anyway. Best to on with our little lives and forget this nonsense. It's just better this way...believe me.

Doug
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Ok I'll bite. What did NASA find on the moon?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Things you would NOT believe. I am in touch with two Air Force officers (one is retired) that have confirmed some of what I have mentioned. This is good for a start:

Wrecked, fossilized spacecraft. One of which is larger than the island of Manhattan.
Towers more than a mile tall.
Ruins of structures that appear to be cities...
Mining equipment (not ours).
Dome-shaped, and mushroom-shaped structures.

NASA will neither confirm or deny all this. The person I talked to referred me to someone impossible to contact. The moon is hollow. How do we know this? Well, it's one of the reasons we are forbidden to go back. We did some serious damage. We sent the lunar landers crashing back to the surface, and actually recorded the result. The moon rang like a bell for over an hour!

I can't prove any of it. So, I may as well put on a foil hat...

Doug
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
What are they mining out of a hollow moon?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Not sure. A lot of what I am trying to uncover is classified out the wa-ZOO! The Major told me some stuff is Top Secret at the COSMIC level! I had a security clearance. I never heard of COSMIC. What the hell are they hiding? Who made the machinery? When? HOW? And who is this "They" the officers keep talking about?

I won't even mention Mars...

Doug
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Unfortunately we have physics and seismic information to tell us the moon isn't hollow. The "rang like a bell" thing is a simile. It didn't actually ring (there's no sound on the moon), it vibrated. The earth and the sun vibrate too, they're not hollow.

In regards to the cities, giant spaceships, and towers: would there be some reason why we can't see them? Are they invisible cities and towers? I'm not following this.

But I will say these are much more entertaining conspiracy theories than the ones who say we didn't actually go to the moon.
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Why are these posts showing up on this page? They have nothing to do with page topic.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » TWO UFO's in Roswell Confession (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL