The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » N2 COIN SET (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
messy
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of messy
It's the competed trailer about N2 COIN SET,it's designed by my friend''N2G''.Please enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYsRbafGU-4
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Iv'e been looking at this.very interesting indeed.
Tell us more please.
Todd
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
I'm gonna jump in early and assume this uses the Johnny Wong STC principle. That three fly handling looks exactly move for move like a three fly routine using a STC. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the creator can open a thread in the secret sessions room and let us know what the gaff consists of. Cause a lot of people may buy this to only find out that they own it already in a Johnny Wong STC. If it's something different then kudos!
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
^ ^ ^ agree 100%
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Hmmm. . .looks like STC to me too.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
attken
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of attken
This is not STC but a little bit same compose .(Imagine that middle part of two piece of STC is stick together, and plus one piece. )
This gaffed coin can do 3 Fly routine (you need 2 more normal coins) and coin through glass (Spectator can sign on one side , and you sign the other side).
I have bought one set from Beijing when I traveling there last month , Nice made and I got it lower than $30.
The purse is an important gimmick for Coin through glass.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 02:12, attken wrote:
This is not STC but a little bit same compose .(Imagine that middle part of two piece of STC is stick together, and plus one piece. )
This gaffed coin can do 3 Fly routine (you need 2 more normal coins) and coin through glass (Spectator can sign on one side , and you sign the other side).
I have bought one set from Beijing when I traveling there last month , Nice made and I got it lower than $30.

What you describe in your first sentence is exactly the STC.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 06:37, jconstantine wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 02:12, attken wrote:

What you describe in your first sentence is exactly the STC.

Yep!

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Sound like a chinese knock off to me. Under $30 dollars. I don't think so. This thing stinks of rip off.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 18:11, jconstantine wrote:
Sound like a chinese knock off to me. Under $30 dollars. I don't think so. This thing stinks of rip off.

Doesn't sound right to me!

afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 19:46, afinemesh wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 18:11, jconstantine wrote:

Doesn't sound right to me!

What I meant to say is: I agree with Joe's assessment!

jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Believe me I'd love to be wrong. I would really like a new coin gaff advancement! But I don't think this is it. I've see other set renamed things like Zues coin set and lightning coins but it was just a STC copy none the less.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 21:11, jconstantine wrote:
Believe me I'd love to be wrong. I would really like a new coin gaff advancement! But I don't think this is it. I've see other set renamed things like Zues coin set and lightning coins but it was just a STC copy none the less.

There you have it!

J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I think you guys would want to make sure before jumping on the poster. I agree it appears to act like STC but then again I have seen some stuff that looked a lot like another set and turned out I was way off.

I'll wait this one out before passing judgement.

Jim
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I would like to see more myself.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
That's why I made a suggestion that the creator open up a thread in the secret sessions area. Being transparent will clear it all up.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 21:49, jconstantine wrote:
That's why I made a suggestion that the creator open up a thread in the secret sessions area. Being transparent will clear it all up.

Yeah, would be nice but how often does that happen? Do you see other coin creators explaining the workings of their gaffs in Secret Sessions? Which isn't really that secret though, is it? After all, any member with =>50 posts can see the secrets of a custom gaff without paying a dime!

I know I wouldn’t do it if I were a custom gaff maker.

Jim
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
David forest did with his recent effect Cubism. He shows all the props and the routine is taught to you before you buy it.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 22:34, J-Mac wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 21:49, jconstantine wrote:

Yeah, would be nice but how often does that happen? Do you see other coin creators explaining the workings of their gaffs in Secret Sessions? Which isn't really that secret though, is it? After all, any member with =>50 posts can see the secrets of a custom gaff without paying a dime!

I know I wouldn’t do it if I were a custom gaff maker.

Jim

So, he shows up just to show off his new creation? If it's going to be for sale, do we just take his word for it?

attken
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of attken
The only thing I can tell you is ,this set is not STC .
The coin can be examined!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » N2 COIN SET (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL