The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » ConVENTion Report (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
Quote:
On 2013-07-21 22:03, tacrowl wrote:
Two notes - Dave - of course recording matters. We have people policing the room. It is fairy easy to find people recording video of the shows, although I'm not going to explain the way we do it. I had to ask someone to delete video they shot. We can remove people from the conVENTion if they break the rules.

Yes, you're right, I guess I was thinking it's so much easier for someone to do it these days it would be harder to stop them, but that's no reason to stop trying.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
Quote:
On 2013-07-21 22:03, tacrowl wrote:
Two notes - Dave - of course recording matters. We have people policing the room. It is fairy easy to find people recording video of the shows, although I'm not going to explain the way we do it. I had to ask someone to delete video they shot. We can remove people from the conVENTion if they break the rules.

The secret to why Tom can easily find people recording video:

Click here to view attached image.
-----

Joseph Then

Singapore Ventriloquist
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Lol - Joesph figured us out... Smile
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
326 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
If you want to see what was inside the Dealers Rooms, go to Youtube, then search using "venthaven convention 2013".
There are 2 videos by dirkthevent.
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Hi everyone..

My apologies for not being on here sooner..we sold our condo here in central Ohio and are going to central Florida. Since I have dates in the Midwest to finish up, we won't make the move until after August 9. We have bought a place in Barefoot Bay, FL..a community near Vero Beach. I'm tired of fighting the cold and snow in OH (my wife Jody is from upstate NY..so she REALLYknows snow!).

My reason for not posting is that we are living out of suitcases and boxes while we stay with my aunt. She is wonderful to let us stay..but my computer, printer et all is in storage until the move. It's harder to do this on an iPad.

For the record, I want to slow down on traveling to do shows (although I won't quit..I love it too much)...and I will continue to run as Executive Director, the Vent Haven ConVENTions. But I am REALLY EXCITED to now be in charge of Maher Studios, along with Jody and with help from buddies Ken Groves and Tom Crowl. We are updating and reintroducing the Maher Course plus some new products. Tom posted to give you the address to take a look at a few of the things we will offer.

I'll keep you all posted...until then wish us good luck. Maher lives!,!!!!!
KeithS
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of KeithS
Hi Mark,

That's great (not that you're living out of boxes - we just moved this summer as well, so I know how that is) that you'll be living only about 3 hours away from me. I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Perhaps one day we could do coffee! Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » ConVENTion Report (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL