The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Korean Kannibals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
It hard for me to believe that things are so bad there that the people are resorting to cannibalism. If it is true its very sad seeing how the leader is a fatty fatboy. "True knowledge comes from experience" so forgive my ignorance when it comes to famine but cant they just grow a garden and hydroponics in the winter months?

Arduous March Ate-th, 1994
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

One would think diverting funding for military weapons in order to help civillians would make sense but we don't even do that here.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5022 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-07-17 16:08, foreva.infiniti wrote:
cant they just grow a garden and hydroponics in the winter months?

The light bills are something fierce, and someone's always stealing your stash.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16235 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Bible, Cain, Cannibal (Cain Able)
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Hey I never noticed that one. I always knew the Cain is able one but just that. And using CFLs should dramatically reduce the light bill.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Wrong kind of light....or so they tell me.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

I know my hydroponics. CFLl's are the best.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I stand corrected. Hmmm...you may have solved a nagging problem....
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Good to be of service Eternity.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
N. Korea has had some devastatingly bad harvests in recent years. Due to trade embargoes they are largely self sufficient; when the crops fail people end up starving. Many countries have sent aid over the years, but due to N. Korea's militarism, that often gets cut or suspended. Hydroponics, you would need electricity, right?

On another hideous note, there aren't really any people with learning difficulties in N. Korea. I wonder why that is?
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
The current issue of Genii has an article about a visit to North Korea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Korean Kannibals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL