The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » ConVENTion 2013... Have fun! Keep us in the loop! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
Unfortunately, I can't go due to work... I'd love to visit you guys again next year.

So, at the meantime, please have fun at the conVENTion and keep us (who are not going) updated of the latest happening at the conVENTion!

Greetings and best wishes from the non-goers. Smile
Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
Hi Joseph,

With Dan not here this year, we will be trying to fill in some of the blanks from the dealer rooms this year. It was a very fun day on Wednesday. John Pizzi knocked em dead at the Big Wed. Night show as he put his old man puppet through a giant wood chipper and blew sawdust on the first six or seven rows of seats.

We have posted several still pictures of Dealers Room B for our weekly blog that will come up tomorrow morning and will try to get shots of Dealers Room A as soon as we can get free to get in there.

Dirk Golden was around to both Dealers Rooms with his video camera and has posted several new videos on YouTube already. I want to take the time to get over and meet James Manneli sometime today as well.

http://www.thedummyshoppe.com/blog
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
Well that will teach me to pay attention to what I'm reading.
I went and looked at your blog, of course not seeing the pictures, and looked at your post again and noticed where it was very clearly written, "for our weekly blog that will come up tomorrow morning".
Where's the slap your head smiley? Smile
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
Hi Steve,

I was very much looking forward to meeting you as well as so many others however unfortunately do to family illness I won't be at this years ConVention.
I am planning on attending 2014 and will be working all year to achieve that goal.

James Manalli
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
Just getting started for today (Friday). Looks like a very busy day and everyone is eagerly awaiting the time when we can go board the buses to drive into Cinci to the Taft theatre for Terry Fators big show.

Mark Wade should announce the attendence numbers either today or tomorrow, but they will be good as it has been SRO at everything.

Steve

http://www.thedummyshoppe.com/blog
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » ConVENTion 2013... Have fun! Keep us in the loop! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL