The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Think of a card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4655 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Hi Jiceh,

Last that I read, $50.00USD. And, since you are in France, try: tombaxter@cogeco.ca to confirm, and ask how much for your postage?

Good luck,

Sixten
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 14:44, Sixten wrote:
Hi Jiceh,

Last that I read, $50.00USD. And, since you are in France, try: tombaxter@cogeco.ca to confirm, and ask how much for your postage?

Good luck,

Sixten

Thanks for the info sixteen
I have just send an email to the adress you gave here. I'm waiting for the answer.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4655 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Your welcome!

:)
InstantMagicBen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of InstantMagicBen
You really need at least to use some very basic slights to get this effect, its well worth it. The advocate by Daniel Madison is your best way of getting this effect to work!
dunlop
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, UK
201 Posts

Profile of dunlop
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 15:33, Jiceh wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 14:44, Sixten wrote:
Hi Jiceh,

Good luck,

Sixten

Thanks for the info sixteen
I have just send an email to the adress you gave here. I'm waiting for the answer.

Here is the website for the book: http://thoughtcontrol.ca/A_Card_Merely_Thought_Of/

Bonne Chance!!!!

Nico.
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1387 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Bruce Bernstein has a very nice, very simple approach to this in his recent book 'Unreal'.
It's all in the reflexes.
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
Quote:
On 2013-07-19 02:00, Jiceh wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-19 00:22, Pop Haydn wrote:
I do it. It only works about one out of fifty-two times.

There is a version like that (really) in the book "Concertos for Pasteboard" and it wasn't a joke

This is not a joke, you should always take advantage of coincidences or things that may work. Check out this video of Dani DaOrtiz:
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=M9DbfYA2K0I
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 18:11, dunlop wrote:
Here is the website for the book: http://thoughtcontrol.ca/A_Card_Merely_Thought_Of/

Bonne Chance!!!!

Nico.

Thanks
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Quote:
On 2013-08-04 02:20, YRauch wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-19 02:00, Jiceh wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-19 00:22, Pop Haydn wrote:
I do it. It only works about one out of fifty-two times.

There is a version like that (really) in the book "Concertos for Pasteboard" and it wasn't a joke

This is not a joke, you should always take advantage of coincidences or things that may work. Check out this video of Dani DaOrtiz:
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=M9DbfYA2K0I

I don't think Dany DaOrtiz was taking advantage of coincidence. It was a fo..e, maybe not a surefire one but Dany can come easily and effortlessly with a good conclusion in each oene of his routines.
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
I asked Dani about it, and I've seen him in the Close Up Gallery at the Magic Castle and he told me he tries to hit it and if it doesn't, he obviously switches it and makes it change, or something like that. In fact, when I saw him in the close up, he did this trick and it did not hit.

Yehuda
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Steranko had a version in his book. Sleight required and a bit angly. I got away with it once years ago. The person still talks about it to this day.
bidbid
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of bidbid
Dani daortiz in the third volume of utopia explains how to do it and more powerful psychological force.
It's worth the money,
Tanay
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of Tanay
Agreed with Dani Daortiz.

Taking chances in combination with psychological forces is just great. However, his character allows him to perform certain things which no-one else can do in the same way I think.
Tanay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Think of a card (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL