The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The infamous cr*** c** force (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
WalterPlinge
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of WalterPlinge
Yes, that sure is a tasty touch -- I love seeing an old principle dusted off and polished to make it like new. Can't wait to try it. Thanks Cameron.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2013-07-24 00:08, Cameron Francis wrote:
I have a touch on this that John G helped refine. It might have been done before but I haven't seen it.

F***e card is on top of the deck. Hand deck to specator. Ask her to cut about half the deck and place it on the table. Ask her to shuffle the rest of the cards. Ask her to place the shuffled packet on top of the other packet in a perpendicular fashion. Time misdirection, etc.

What they remember is that they cut and shuffled the cards. The orientation, which was not important to begin with, is not remembered (spectstors only remember things that they perceive as important: fishy moves and verbage that draws attention to itself).

Works well!

Very cool Cameron! Thanks to you and John Guastaferro for a sweet touch on this! I like the subject in question; Cain is right in a sense that it is stupidly effective because some of the best principles in magic ARE stupidly effective. Smile
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Quote:
On 2013-07-24 00:08, Cameron Francis wrote:
I have a touch on this that John G helped refine. It might have been done before but I haven't seen it.

F***e card is on top of the deck. Hand deck to specator. Ask her to cut about half the deck and place it on the table. Ask her to shuffle the rest of the cards. Ask her to place the shuffled packet on top of the other packet in a perpendicular fashion. Time misdirection, etc.

What they remember is that they cut and shuffled the cards. The orientation, which was not important to begin with, is not remembered (spectstors only remember things that they perceive as important: fishy moves and verbage that draws attention to itself).

Works well!

Very good
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
Been there, done that...........what can I say it flys by them. A nice little weapon.
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thanks, guys.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi Everyone,

I really like the Francis/Guastafaro touches. I suggest the following be added: Rather that place the remaining cards perpendicular to the top stock, I just lay the talon on top of the pack so that it also touches the table. I sort of "sloppily" place the cards to "mark the spot". This force not only uses a time delay, but the casualness of the handling is important to the force working. Just my two cents!

Enjoy the search!

Respectfully,

Paul Green
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I like the subtlety that Paul Wilson credits Michael Skinner with in Paul's "Royal Road to Card Magic" dvd set.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The infamous cr*** c** force (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL