The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic In The Rockies-Oct 3-6, 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystic Myron
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Mystic Myron
Ready, Set, Go! Registration is (finally) open for this year’s Magic in the Rockies convention, scheduled for October 3-6, at the Marriott in Fort Collins, Colorado. In its 20th year, Magic in the Rockies has been called “One of the best little conventions that no one knows about.” This may have been true several years ago, but our alumni of attendees and headliners have been shouting our praises far and wide. Find out why for yourself. Register now! We've kept the prices for MITR 2013 the same as last year, no increase!

MITR 2013 Information and Registration: http://www.MagicintheRockies.org
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Wish I could be there. Give my best to any of the old Mecca Magic gang.
Mystic Myron
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Mystic Myron
Just Booked- Michael Weber will be Lecturing-Performing & conducting a "special session" at this year's Magic in the Rockies-2013....Watch for further announcements and bookings!..............
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Arrgh. Why'd you guys set the dates so late in the year. Early September was the perfect time for MITR! Have fun anyways.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Great convention... hope I can make it this year!
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
Wouldn't be the same without you, Danny!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic In The Rockies-Oct 3-6, 2013 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL