The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Why did they snatch my Lottery Winner 2.0 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Wow, I just offered ten 1+1 package deals for the new version of my Lottery Winner routine (Lottery Winner 2.0 + Lottery Winner 1 Free) and it was gone instantly.

It serves me well as my opener routine for the last two years.
I should thank Greg Wilson for tossing the challenge to modify my classic routine.

Take a look at it here:
http://www.telepathy.co.il/portfolio/lottery-winner/
Unknown7777
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Unknown7777
I'm sorry and I may be wrong but it seems almost exactly like the tossed out deck but with numbers?
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Well, you could define it as a tossed-out deck on steroids!
Unknown7777
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Unknown7777
Ah ok haha:)
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Wow! Since yesterday 20 magicians bought my Lottery Winner 2.0 and I have already sent it to them.
Only 10 units left...
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3517 Posts

Profile of takeachance
My order is in from Down Under, looking forward to receiving this Roy
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Congrats Roy! Looking forward to seeing you soon? Will you be at Mindvention this year?

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Hi Jamie.

I am going to lecture and perform at Daytona Magic convention, than do a short lecture tour in Texas, Wisconsin, Illinois and Missouri, and finish my trip attending MINDvention (Which is going to be AWESOME this year)

I look forward to seeing you too!
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
OMG! I literally sold out in two days and I need to cancel a few appointments and work hard today to make more.
Magicians and mentalist keep buying Lottery Winner 2.0 and I won't let them wait.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
603 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Roy was a headliner at last year's MINDvention and his Lottery Winner routine was one of the best effects on the convention. I was a complete sell-out in ten minutes and with good reason. Winning the lottery is a theme that resonates with everyone, the effect is not hard to do and it plays BIG. I can wholeheartedly recommend this routine.

Peace,
Danny
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Roy, I will see you in Houston and Las Vegas! Looking forward to it.

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Cool! I am looking forward to it.
Steve Cook
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Steve Cook
Roy's Lottery Winner 2.0 is a winner! This is simple, direct, baffling and entertaining mentalism with a popular theme, which has numerous presentational possibilities! The lottery number cards are beautifully constructed, and with care should last you years and years. It's small enough to pop into your pocket, yet it could be used on the largest stage, and indeed, in just about any performing environment. It is worth at least double the asking price and it is highly recommended! To buy or not to bUy? It's a no-brainer! Buy it!! Well done Roy.
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
MERLO from Germany just wrote to me:

"Hi Roy, purchasing Lottery Winner 2.0 is a real lottery win for me. The theme has a great hook for any audience and they love it. With the new ending they go bananas. Great product and great purchase. Keep going Roy ..."
Magician entertainer Mister "M"
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Magician entertainer Mister
Hello Roy, the lottery winner 2.0 is realy a great routine.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Hi roy, could I ask, does this style of marketing really work for you?, from my viewpoint this thread reeks of desperation and I wouldnt touch the effect with a barge pole, but I assume I must be different to other people if it does actually help you sell bucket loads.
I'm just curious..
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
That's a very good question.

Apparently it's working. Not just that many magicians bought The Lottery Winner 2.0, they are also really happy with the quick service, high quality produce and basically a good useful routine.

As a token of appreciation for their trust, support and feedback, I sent to them also my 100$ stage routine with the Lottery Winner for free.

Talking about marketing methods or even just…trial and error, allow me to share a quote said by former president of the United States, Calvin Coolidge: "Doubters do not achieve; skeptics do not contribute; cynics do not create"

I hope it makes sense.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Good answer!!!
but its not for me
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
Talking about marketing methods or even just…trial and error, allow me to share a quote said by former president of the United States, Calvin Coolidge: "Doubters do not achieve; skeptics do not contribute; cynics do not create"

I hope it makes sense.

Would this be the same Calvin Coolidge whose lack of doubt, skepticism and cynicism towards the wisdom of his economic advisers led directly to the worst depression in US history?
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
I could actually have a pre-written prediction that someone would mention this fact. Well, I am a mentalist to...
:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Why did they snatch my Lottery Winner 2.0 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL