The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Carnie Tarot Elite full deck! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2018, ProfessorMagicJMG wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2018, greerj wrote:
Bringing this old thread back to life in case someone here would consider selling their Carnie deck (traditional) or Flemish.

Gemini Artifacts has the rights and is going to be producing these in the future.

Whoa--now this is music to my ears. I always wanted the full Flemish set, but refused to support Roth. Can't wait!
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Ah! Music to my ears, always tempted and now they are in the safe hands of Vic I will probably give in to the temptation.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I had inquired about these on another thread. Anxious to see these when they come out.

Hopefully they have all the Hobb's branding with it. I want it to match my Spiritus Magnus and my other items. (Have to hunt up another 24 batteries to get that thing working again. Sure wish it was rechargeable inside the box.)
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
As an owner of Spiritus Magnus #22 myself, surely you mean 24 new Ghosts....

Kurt
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I didn't get a number on mine, unfortunately. I asked about it and he said they stopped doing that.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Carnie Tarot Elite full deck! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL