The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Jo Pro Box vs. Magna Coin Box from Johnson? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
290 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Is there some overlap here or are they two different gimmicks? There is a card in one and an address book in the other, but I am guessing they use the same principle (s**m)? Are both boxes m******c? And they both have a gimmicked coin. Is it the same J.G. Thompson coin? The Magna Coin Box then has one extra gimmicked coin. Other than the routines I would get with each set, if I already have one and possibly have or buy the extra coin seperately, would I be getting duplicate gimmicks?
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Perhaps you can call Cathy at Johnson products. She's a pleasure to speak with. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4836 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
No only The Jo Pro box Is Magnetic! The Magna Box uses A post coin In the bottom So it's like a Boston Box! The J.G. Thompson Coin is a Copper silver Coin brass on one side/ silver on the outer! Ok hope this helps!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
290 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Anyone used both? Which is the best effect or best value for money?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4836 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Myself I would get the Jo Pro Box You can do more with it! Or just A Boston Box! Again there is more you can do with it!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Jo Pro Box vs. Magna Coin Box from Johnson? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL