The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Pocket Power (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
This is a book about ditching, stealing, etc. But it costs a pretty penny. I just wanna know if any of you bought it and is it worth the price?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
I got it as a download from lybrary.com (not sure if I spelled that correctly) for $10. Well worth $10.
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Forgot to add, the download has several video segments.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5964 Posts

Profile of motown
That's an added plus to the book.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
hp
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of hp
I have the book itself, softbound. Ostensibly on the use of pockets, htis is really a great treatise on misdirection. I recommend it.

Howard
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2557 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Buy it from lybrary.com and you can download it as often as you like. It becomes impossible to lose.
http://www.lybrary.com/pocket-power-p-14......rs_id=77
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Pocket Power (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL