The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fibinnacci
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of fibinnacci
Hi everybody I am from holland! I love mathematica also card manipulations! Smile
PARS society, find out
http://pars.eu.tt/
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Welcome to the Café, great to have you here, you'll see a great source for card manipulation, hope to see you around Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Fibinnacci,

It's good to have you join us here at the Café. Pull up a chair, grab a coffee and be prepared for lots of reading. There is something for everyone at the Café and I'm sure you'll enjoy reading the Forums and threads dealing with cards. Have fun!

Welcome to the Café! Smile
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Hi fibinnacci! Smile

Welcome to the Café!

My friend's mom grew up in Holland.

You'll find a lot of threads dealing with card manipulation here. Be sure to also check out the forum Magical Equations for magic based on mathematical principles.

I'll see you around the Café.

Emily Belleranti
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
Hi Fibinnacci, It's nice to have your here. I love mathematics too, and I enjoy card manipulation as well. I hope you find the Café to be a great source of knowledge like most of us here have.
Who is John Galt?
fibinnacci
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of fibinnacci
Thank for a welcome! I enjoy threads on here! Holland is great place so I no you friend love it! Yes, financedragon. Do you check the PARS society, I am try to get in. I am take a test to be member. I do hope it will pass. It is well there are many smart mathemathica men in PARS. Tell me if you are interest in it also. Smile
PARS society, find out
http://pars.eu.tt/
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
Wow fibinnacci! I didn't even see the Pars link at the bottom of your message the first time around. What a coincedence! I am thinking about Pars myself. Have you looked into The International High IQ Society and/or MENSA too? Those are great groups. Keep in touch fibinnacci about your progress with PARS.

Craig
Who is John Galt?
Dave Le Fevre
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1666 Posts

Profile of Dave Le Fevre
With a name like yours, I'm not surprised that you like maths.

You're almost Fibonacci.

Welcome to the Café,
Dave
The Ozzy Osbourne of the 34x27
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Fibinnaci Smile Smile Smile
Welcome aboard. A mater about mathemagiþc will be a good addition without anydoubt. I hope you will like it her and post often.Please pull up a chair and have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL