The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Silk color change question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leomagnus
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of leomagnus
I have a question for all you knowledgable manipulators out there. Does anyone know a color change of a silk where you just stroke a single silk through your hand and it changes color?
Thanks.

-Leo
Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
Mikame silk changer. You pull the silk thru one side of the hand and as it comes thru it changes to a different color. I should point out that as it's pulled from the one side the other end of the hank becomes shorter, as it should. That's what makes it look so nice. Must be done with either with a 12" or 18" diamond cut. Anything larger will not work.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The mechanical Color Changing Silk comes in a single and a double mode. The only place to purchase the single is from Rice Silk King Studio. There are double CCS that are imports. The best I seen are from Magic Goods.

http://www.silkkingmagic.com/Rice%27s%20Color%20Changes.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Silk color change question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL