The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Junction Peek :: A Fun Concept (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EricStevens
View Profile
Regular user
Valley Center, CA
129 Posts

Profile of EricStevens
Hey guys! I recently developed a cool new peek system (new for me at least). It's EXTREMELY versatile, and the effects I've come up with using it so far have gotten great reactions from my spectators.

The link here is to a video performance of one of those effects, "MATCHGAME". Tell me what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_9At12hiwY

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry about the webcam quality.

-Eric
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Hello,
very interesting
(just a little problem about the "effect" : I don't think we can call it a prediction because you choose the prediction after the spectator
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
I think that this method already exist if I don't make mistake and I have seen some magicians using it a long time ago (I'm not sure what your methos is so I can't make a mistake) but as far as the method I know is concerned, you can PM me about it. I don't remember who invented it. But maybe the method I know is an other one.

even if you reinvented it, it is a good job
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
673 Posts

Profile of Bulla
Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but this is an old method. But, despite not being original with you, it's a great method. The effect needs a little work. As Jiceh mentioned it's not a prediction effect but maybe more of an effect in synchronicity.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10882 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I like it alot
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
EricStevens
View Profile
Regular user
Valley Center, CA
129 Posts

Profile of EricStevens
You're right; it's not a prediction; I didn't mean to say that. And if you're thinking it's a cutout or something similar, that is incorrect. I've used gimmicks like that before but this is not based off of any of those. What method were you thinking I was using? PM me if you wish.
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
I have just pm you the method I know
Hope it can help you
bidbid
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of bidbid
I really like it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Junction Peek :: A Fun Concept (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL