The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3shells.com Bottom Ridge Shells (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
I ordered BR shells, disks, and monkey shells from Al at 3shells.com. I work an old west festival. I was very pleased with the products and service. Al answered all my questions and I felt good about my purchases. The shells are wonderful to work with. I fooled my magic friends with the BR shells and am pleased with their look and workings. Al's video uses a different method that works, but I am glad I can still do the move Im familiar with when I want to. I live the fact I can move the shells without the pea coming out. I also got the snatcher but haven't used it.

The monkey shells are a fun warm up before my big show starts to do with kids while we wait. They love them.

The disks are easy to work with and look great.

Again, Al's service and products are top notch. Thank you.

http://www.3shells.com

Jason Jacobs
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
Love my BR shells too. Highly recommended! Smile
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3shells.com Bottom Ridge Shells (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL