The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Blue Spongeball Eggs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hello all!

I'm not trying to dominate the forum (I seem to all over the place!), but I need some help, if you would, please:

I found a set of four blue sponge eggs that come with 4, letter "j"-shaped sponges, also colored the same blue.

I think there could be a punch line about "Blue Jays" hidden there somewhere, but I'd like to know if there is a routine that came with this set (or is this home-made?).

Have you have heard of it? I see a lot of spongeball posts here, but a search here found nothing about blue sponge eggs.

Thanks for your help!

Doug
Jay
View Profile
Elite user
Northern New Jersey
406 Posts

Profile of Jay
Doug,

I have this. It is called 'Blue J Surprise'.

Edited: Here is the product link--

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/pro......item=790

Doug, PM me if you'd like so we can talk further. Maybe I can send you copy of the instructions.

Jay Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you Jay!

Wow, that's exactly what I have. Yeah, expect a PM from me in a couple of days. This looks good.

Doug
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I purchased the effect from Hank Lee, and would be glad to share the instructions with you.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Got the original instructions, now, thanks!

This screams for a better way of presenting. I am a HORRIBLE punster, and this is just right (Blue "J"'s?). I think this needs to be preceded by something. Silk to egg? or, I can't think of anything right now. Maybe bring out a red Goshman sponge ball, and change it into a blue egg, and go from there.

This could really be improved upon, as I've already gotten a few laughs from it. It does not stand alone well though, it needs to be part of a routine of sorts. What do you think? By the way, thanks, Daff'!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Blue Spongeball Eggs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL