The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2013 entrée: Peter Turner » » New To You... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
769 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Hi Pete,

forgive me but I'm new to you...i just learned about you on penguin with the lecture you did...(sorry didn't buy it)i've been reading your responses to all the questions and thought to myself "this guy Pete is pretty cool" , I like the way you "paint a picture" when you tell a story...

so my question is: Being that I have never seen any of your work, which one of your products do you recommend for me? and why.

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1313 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hi Junior Smile

I would say the penguin lecture, it enables you to get a feel about my stuff. It's not so much about the effects but about creating experience.

How are you?

Pete x
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
769 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Creating the experience.... that's awesome , I will pick up the penguin lecture... thanks Peter...

How are you? -> now, I'm doing good, thank you.

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
I bought the Penguin Lecture and thought it was excellent. Many people complained because "he only explained three effects", but they completely missed the point of the lecture.

What the lecture did was show me that sometimes you just have to go for it, and when you do you will be amazed at how often you actually get it right, or are able to make the spectator's feel you got it. I have included one piece in particular in all my mentalism work, and have worked ways to intertwine it so that if I don't get it, the spectator never knows.

I have found that I can take much of the things I use from Psychologic Subtilties and expand them/feel more confident in them with no props. Easily ten minutes worth of mind reading with no props, except maybe a pencil and napkin to write something down.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2013 entrée: Peter Turner » » New To You... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL