The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight LIVE: Sunday August 4th, @7:00pm Eastern (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4669 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 13:18, Mindpro wrote:
No one "came out firing" against him or anyone. You don't seem to be understanding this. Several came on here explainig of their personal experience. This is their reality. They were simply stating and offering their experiences and opinions. They should be chastised for thir or deemed "naysayers". Same for it you enjoyed it, great for you, no one is putting you down for it.

You don't seem to understand- people here don't state their opinion and move on- they state it- state it again and state it again. And then when someone states a difference of opinion- they re-state the SAME opinion again. That's what happened here- that's what happened on the Inexplicable thread- happens all over here. And that is the true reality....
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4669 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 13:40, RNK wrote:
Quote:
No one "came out firing" against him or anyone. You don't seem to be understanding this. Several came on here explainig of their personal experience. This is their reality. They were simply stating and offering their experiences and opinions. They should be chastised for thir or deemed "naysayers". Same for it you enjoyed it, great for you, no one is putting you down for it.

You don't seem to understand- people here don't state their opinion and move on- they state it- state it again and state it again. And then when someone states a difference of opinion- they re-state the SAME opinion again. That's what happened here- that's what happened on the Inexplicable thread- happens all over here. And that is the true reality.... very rare for civil debates on the café.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4669 Posts

Profile of RNK
[quote]On 2013-08-05 13:41, RNK wrote:
[quote]On 2013-08-05 13:40, RNK wrote:
Quote:

You don't seem to understand- people here don't state their opinion and move on- they state it- state it again and state it again. And then when someone states a difference of opinion- they re-state the SAME opinion again. That's what happened here- that's what happened on the Inexplicable thread- happens all over here. And that is the true reality.... very rare for civil debates on the café.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
507 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Looks like someone just stated his opinion, and then stated it again and again...

Bah dah bum.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4669 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 13:47, Robert P. wrote:
Looks like someone just stated his opinion, and then stated it again and again...

Bah dah bum.

My point exactly. Thanks Robert. Pointless posts.
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
830 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Does anyone know if you purchase the lecture now (Monday after lecture) if the pdfs are still included?

Thanks!

Lou
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 14:49, illusions & reality wrote:
Does anyone know if you purchase the lecture now (Monday after lecture) if the pdfs are still included?

Thanks!

Lou

They always have been in the past.

I'm a big fan of much of Devin's work. He doesn't always hit the target but when he does it is gold.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
RNK wrote:
Quote:

You don't seem to understand- people here don't state their opinion and move on- they state it- state it again and state it again. And then when someone states a difference of opinion- they re-state the SAME opinion again. That's what happened here- that's what happened on the Inexplicable thread...No wonder people end up leaving this place...

Total individual posts by RNK on the Inexplicable thread = 103.

If people are leaving we know who to blame! Smile
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
I believe the PDFs are available to anyone that purchases the lecture.

Excellent lecture, lots of interesting and creative ideas, Devin has a real enthusiasm for what he does.

Quote:
On 2013-08-05 12:07, RNK wrote:
Great job Devin! I am glad your lecture went well. Seems all who saw it were very pleased. Interesting.... If you just sit here for a moment.... you can hear the crickets in the background from where the naysayers once were! Love it! Devin has a very creative mind and majority of his effects reflect that.

RNK, by writing that you are inviting previous posters to respond, specifically the 'naysayers' as you call them. Mindpro responds to your post as he is entitled to do...

Quote:
On 2013-08-05 12:29, Mindpro wrote:
Glad it went well and those attending enjoyed it. That still doesn't change the experience and opinions others have or have previously experienced. No crickets here, so stop trying to stir something up that doesn't exist.

No one's ever doubted his "creative mind". While a few state they were disappointed with his creations, most expressed experiences pertaining to other aspects. If your experience is different, great, but there's no need to put down others who have had different experiences and opinions.

You then berate Mindpro for 'not moving on' because he stated his opinion again in response to your post even though you were the one that chose to reopen the debate.

Quote:
On 2013-08-05 12:50, RNK wrote:
Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot at the café- people get so defensive. Not putting anybody down- nothing I said was derogatory or mean. You guys came out firing against Devin. It would be one thing to state your peace then move on- but that doesn't happen here. No wonder people end up leaving this place.

Honestly RNK, if you have issues with someone restating their opinion in response to something you yourself posted then maybe it's better not to post anything.

On ANY forum (not just the Magic Café) it is poor form and a bit silly to make a post directed at previous posters in the manner you did and then berate them because they chose to respond to you.

Regards,
Lar
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4669 Posts

Profile of RNK
Lar has further solidified my point. Thanks Lar!
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1401 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I thought it was a great lecture. I was not bored at all, and Devin seems like a really nice guy. It was very generous of him to give all the .pdf's for free.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3442 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Is it possible to get a list of the pdf's?

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
945 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
RNK--
Shut up.
There... did that solidify your point?
BTW, I agree with you.
Now, shut up.
By posting in response you are proving my point about proving your point, but if you don't post again... well, then that just proves my point, which is after all, your point. Right?
No response is necessary.
--Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 17:30, DanHarlan wrote:
RNK--
Shut up.
BTW, I agree with you.
Now, shut up.
By posting in response you are proving my point about proving your point, but if you don't post again... well, then that just proves my point, which is after all, your point. Right?
--Harlan

If I knew how to do that clapping emoji, I would!
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Maddy, allow me...

:applause:
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 17:51, Funnybaldbloke wrote:
Maddy, allow me...

:applause:

You have taught me something!

:applause: Smile

Woohoo! Haha
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1306 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 15:33, Martin Pulman wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 14:49, illusions & reality wrote:

Thanks!

Lou

They always have been in the past.

I'm a big fan of much of Devin's work. He doesn't always hit the target but when he does it is gold.

Since they have been in the past, I presumed they would be, but with the chat function, it's easy to check, so I did.

And ... all the extras will be included.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4669 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 17:30, DanHarlan wrote:
RNK--
Shut up.
BTW, I agree with you.
Now, shut up.
--Harlan

Not really Dan. This is my first and only response to you. Shame that a professional has to speak that way. As I thought more of you but I guess considering your past I should have known better. I thought you might have grown up by now. But in time all things come to light. True colors always seem to surface.

RNK
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1306 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 17:31, Magic.Maddy wrote:

When you're making a post, below it you should see something which says:

Disable Smilies on this Post

Click on the work Smilies and you'll see a lot of the available emojis (or Smilies)

Here's the direct link if you prefer:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/faq.php#smilies

Sorry if this is too elementary, but copy the code on the left, not the picture, and paste it in your reply. For example, the one you asked about, is the word
applause
Make sure to include the : on both sides.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 18:50, barts185 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 17:31, Magic.Maddy wrote:

When you're making a post, below it you should see something which says:

Disable Smilies on this Post

Click on the work Smilies and you'll see a lot of the available emojis (or Smilies)

Here's the direct link if you prefer:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/faq.php#smilies

Sorry if this is too elementary, but copy the code on the left, not the picture, and paste it in your reply.

You learn something new everyday!!

Thanks for that! Smile

This is gonna be fun XP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight LIVE: Sunday August 4th, @7:00pm Eastern (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL