The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Magnetic walking liberty (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
I put this on the "for sale" forum, but I thought that it may get more traffic on this coin forum. I want to purchase a magnetic walking liberty. Anyone have one for sale?
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi Sir, its now available easily via Mr. Tango: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S15522
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2013-07-30 13:18, shakuni wrote:
Hi Sir, its now available easily via Mr. Tango: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S15522

While your post is quite true, I suspect Al was looking for a "gently used" gaff.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Yes... I'm looking for a slightly use coin... and I really don't like the look of a lot of Tango's coins... they have a manufactured look to them (in my opinion). But I'm not looking for a soft coin... the match I want to make is with a flipper that is has a grade of very good to fine... so I don't need a worn coin, nor do I need a coin that looks too new.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Desmond,

I can say that our magnetic walking liberty looks exactly as a walking liberty coin. Don't worry about it.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2013-07-30 15:41, Mr. Tango wrote:
Hello Desmond,

I can say that our magnetic walking liberty looks exactly as a walking liberty coin. Don't worry about it.

Considering your price (130.00)... I would have to see a good picture of the coin before purchasing it. The graphics on Penguins site does not give me a good idea of what the coins really looks like.

If you would like to post a picture here of an actual coin (and not the graphic on the box)... it would help me decide if your product would meet my needs. I'm not looking for a soft coin... but I am looking for a coin that has evidence of circulation... I'm trying to match a Lassen liberty flipper... and it is made from coins that are not new, but not soft. Numismatically the flipper would grade as very good to fine in a coin catalog.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
I'm still looking for this coin. If you have one you would like to part with... please PM me with your offer.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
I found one from a Café member... thanks for all the input.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Magnetic walking liberty (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL