The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Free Hypnosis webinar - Make money with Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hawaiihypnosis
View Profile
New user
Kauai, Hawaii
48 Posts

Profile of hawaiihypnosis
Hey folks, Antonio here. My friend Tellman Knudson and I were talking about how some Hypnotists
are broke. It comes down to learning marketing and or business. Without marketing you're a
ship lost at sea.

This is a free webinar that is taking place on August 1st at 6pm Pacific / 10pm Eastern

http://hypnosis-product-reviews.com/tellman

Aloha,
Antonio

P.S. If you've spent more than $200 on any kind of
Hypnosis or NLP training then this webinar will
be worth at least $100 to you - and its free!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Here we go.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I thought the same thing but didn't bother posting. Either someone doesn't get it or doesn't care. This isn't a personal advertising space for someone who doesn't even contribute here.
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
So many marketers marketing to hypnotists when it's such a small and specialized market, they must be (in Internet marketing terms) really small-time marketers.
Makes me think this is one area where they would probably earn as much, if not more, if they just did hypnosis themselves, instead of telling everybody else how it should be done.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If they were so good at getting it done.......well you get the idea.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
The old adage, those that....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Free Hypnosis webinar - Make money with Hypnosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL