The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Paper Frame Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
davidmaxi
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of davidmaxi
Guys,
What do you think about that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys3Sr6aQhbY

!!!!
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Interesting take on Sub Trunk, but takes too long to develop.

She looks like she is wearing her underwear on the outside...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1223 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
I liked it. it fooled me.
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
530 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Quote:
On 2013-08-01 03:18, davidmaxi wrote:
Guys,
What do you think about that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys3Sr6aQhbY

!!!!

A Rip-Off of Mickael Ross (France) original creation!!!
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
767 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
I had never seen it before but it looks good. Everything on China Magic is a rip off.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3641 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I like it! I think it would have been a lot better if all the girls were naked.

Jim
davidmaxi
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of davidmaxi
Yeah that's pretty cool!
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Tristanmagic is right ! This is a rip off version of Michael Ross' creation from France.

Here's a link from his FISM presentation, even though it's less good as the one I've seen years ago on french TV :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/OZg1XBoicFg/

Oliver.
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Wonder what Charlotte's opinion would be.
davidmaxi
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of davidmaxi
Charlotte? )
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 10:08, donrodrigo wrote:
Wonder what Charlotte's opinion would be.

Good question davidemaxi : What does Charlotte Pendragon (I suppose you're talking about her...) has to do with it ?
davidmaxi
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of davidmaxi
I don't know Oliver )...
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Guys please wake up. I'm looking at a sub t. here. Badly performed. This explains my coment. Or haven't you arrived at my punch line.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Donrodrigo,

The question would rather be : What Harry Houdini would think about this ?

First I thought you would have refered about a rip off in some kind, but I didn't saw anything in both video-links concerning The Pendragons.

But yes you're right, both presentations aren't very flawless in presentation...

Oliver.
jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
A neat idea but not practical in the real world as is. You would need to speed up the wrapping process somehow. Doing the 4 sides all at once is good. But the top is where it is a problem. Maybe if the top was pre-wrapped or a solid piece of metal...
Misophoniac
View Profile
New user
Building a fence & still not done after
98 Posts

Profile of Misophoniac
I thought they were going to produce another girl when they tore out the final panel. Missed opportunity.
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
Quote:
On 2013-08-28 13:31, jacoblucas wrote:
Check this Paper Frame Illusion http://www.kapmagic.com/index.php?searchstring=paper+frame or http://www.kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=549

another badly build rip-off from kapmagic = Crapmagic !
ronymaruti
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of ronymaruti
Sorry To All If I Wrong Or Right!

I Ask You As Magician & Friend, How You Know Its Bad Version. KAPMAGIC = CRAPMAGIC

May Be You Got It anything from KAP MAGIC, that’s wrong or rip off / Just as says your mind set Or May Be You Work As Competitor.

If Nothing Above All, So Don’t Try To Put Any Bed Message For Others. This Is My Suggestion

Kap Magic As I Know ( I ask while I put order in 14 jan 2013) & as per their email message……….

KAP MAGIC have More Then 398 Buyers From USA. In Last Year, KAPMAGIC Serve More Than 856 Customers from magic world. This Message I Got From http://www.Kapmagic.Com

Now I Tell You, I Am Regular Site Visitor of KAP MAGIC. I Just Tried 3 Times in My Life To KAP MAGIC. And My Total Order Value Of 3 Order Is Only 87 US$ and I got all service and products are OK from them as I paid 87 US $.

But My Friend My Point Is This------------ Now A Day Maximum Dealers Of ASIA/EUROPE /USA / UK & others Sell Rip Off Products

Give Me 10 Best Dealers Name And Search Their Website Their Will Be A rip off Product, May Be They Don’t Know About That

I Don’t Want To Spread Wrong Message Here, But I Suggest To All “Always Buying From Original Manufacturer And Original Product Of Magic” but don’t put wrong message about anybody.

Again Sorry To All If I Wrong!
MAGICIAN RONY MARUTI
CONTACT ME AT: ronymaruti@yahoo.com
newsmaya
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of newsmaya
Sorry To All If I Wrong Or Right!

I Ask You As Magician & Friend, How You Know Its Bad Version. KAPMAGIC = CRAPMAGIC

May Be You Got It anything from KAP MAGIC, that’s wrong or rip off / Just as says your mind set Or May Be You Work As Competitor.

If Nothing Above All, So Don’t Try To Put Any Bed Message For Others. This Is My Suggestion

Kap Magic As I Know ( I ask while I put order in 14 jan 2013) & as per their email message……….

KAP MAGIC have More Then 398 Buyers From USA. In Last Year, KAPMAGIC Serve More Than 856 Customers from magic world. This Message I Got From http://www.Kapmagic.Com

Now I Tell You, I Am Regular Site Visitor of KAP MAGIC. I Just Tried 3 Times in My Life To KAP MAGIC. And My Total Order Value Of 3 Order Is Only 87 US$ and I got all service and products are OK from them as I paid 87 US $.

But My Friend My Point Is This------------ Now A Day Maximum Dealers Of ASIA/EUROPE /USA / UK & others Sell Rip Off Products

Give Me 10 Best Dealers Name And Search Their Website Their Will Be A rip off Product, May Be They Don’t Know About That

I Don’t Want To Spread Wrong Message Here, But I Suggest To All “Always Buying From Original Manufacturer And Original Product Of Magic” but don’t put wrong message about anybody.

Again Sorry To All If I Wrong!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no sorry but I put order today see waht we get from kap magic good or ?
NEWSMAYA
MAGIC MAGAZINE FROM INDIA

newsmaya@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Paper Frame Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL